I have dated a few white guys and it always ended the same they just want me for their deep dark sexual fantasy now don't get me wrong I don't mind that but they always trip about comparing them to black men an how the sex with them differ no matter if they are big in size or not they still wanna compare themselves to black men like they are insecure I was just wondering have any other black female been thru this cause I no all white men are not this insecure or ARE THEY????
Men sexually 

Views: 868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyman is different. I only been with black men and they do this to themselves.Start asking questions and comparing and I guess tryna find out who's they are competing with. Women do it too. But I know men do it more. 
All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:


99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

Now I have found this to be true as well white women trip when they see their white men with black women just as well as the sistas do cause I have many eyes on me and my white friends/lovers when we're out  u no that "Why the hell is he with her" look lol

l8dy-c said:
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol
I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol

Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

haha! i like that!

jess marquez said:

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol
Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size
Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

You don't have to take my word for it just look at the history.


PlaneJaneLane said:

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:


99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Boosie Badazz ft. Fresh Porter x JBless "DNA"

Started by Corey in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

HOT NEW SINGLE OF THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MIXTAPE "EVERYTHING WAS NECESSARY" BY FRESH PORTER…Continue

Tags: @Iamfreshporter

High School Senior Buys 900 Valentine's Day Flowers For Every Girl In School

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

A high school senior in #Smithfield, #Utah, bought 900 flowers for every girl at his school just in time for #ValentinesDay.Hayden Godfrey, 17, handed out 900 carnations, one to every girl at Sky…Continue

Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dies

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

United States Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has died.ABC-7 reports, that the 79-year-old judge died in his sleep last night following a day hunting outside of Marfa, Texas. Scalia apparently…Continue

Michael Jordan Gives Kobe Bryant 30 Pairs of Air Jordans As Retirement Gift

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

During #NBA All-Star weekend in #Toronto, #MichaelJordan and the #JordanBrand honored #KobeBryant with a "one-of-a-kind" retirement gift: 30 pairs of Air Jordans in his size 14.On Friday night (Feb.…Continue

Latest Activity

Corey liked Corey's discussion Boosie Badazz ft. Fresh Porter x JBless "DNA"
2 hours ago
Corey posted a discussion

Boosie Badazz ft. Fresh Porter x JBless "DNA"

HOT NEW SINGLE OF THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MIXTAPE "EVERYTHING WAS NECESSARY" BY FRESH PORTER…See More
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Miss Jackson Wearing Dsquared2 Ariel Swarovski Rope and Suede Sandals
"Nearly $3,000.00 for some bungee cords? No thank you."
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
9 hours ago
JustMe commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Five Year Old Boy Returns To School A Girl, Becoming One Of The Youngest Gender Transition Cases In The UK
"Kids are smarter than we give them credit... And truthfully its probably something that her friends…"
10 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Reps For Taylor Swift Deny Kanye Called To Notify Of Song
"while I do not believe that Kanye asked for approval, I do believe that TS knew exactly what was…"
10 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Char Turner's blog post Columbus Short Introduces Wife Karrine Steffans In "50 Shade" Video (VIDEO) -blogged by: @Chargotit
"Ha!"
13 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service