I have dated a few white guys and it always ended the same they just want me for their deep dark sexual fantasy now don't get me wrong I don't mind that but they always trip about comparing them to black men an how the sex with them differ no matter if they are big in size or not they still wanna compare themselves to black men like they are insecure I was just wondering have any other black female been thru this cause I no all white men are not this insecure or ARE THEY????
Men sexually 

Views: 825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

girl you know you can't tell a woman S*** about her man.  i've been that woman and i've witnessed it as well. 

i'll grow up one day but after the experience i just had with 2 male friends of mine that both just got married, i'll pass.

l8dy-c said:

Good choice. Sounds like your mind is made up. My mind is made up too, there is nothing that can change it.I loooove to start s*** as well. For those women who stay with dogs, I have no sympathy. I lost 2 good friends because they were in denial, and were mad at me because I just told them the truth and kept it 100. I guess true colors come out one day.

ReadytoSettleDown said:

lol...that dog is cute though!

bottom line is this, it's in a man's nature to roam.  they are not built like women, we can stand the test of time if we choose or need too but that's the way God made us.  when men are good, they do what they do best, provide. and that's about it.  once women get this in their heads and make it their "theisis" we can write our own life stories from there.  my grandma told me long time ago that men were no good but it is in God's plan for us to be united as one.  so i just decided to unite with they a**** and let them know that I KNOW they were born no good lmao...now let's see Tone and Blackfu comment on that one...

yes, i'm a s*** starter and i love it.  i like to think of myself as the people's lawyer. ;)

l8dy-c said:

Just look at my little dirty, scuzzy dog on your left.If I want to be with a dog, I have a pet one with me at all times that loves me back. 

l8dy-c said:
Girl, that is true. I have slept with them, cheated on them and gave my all and they still hurt me in the end. Ouch. Glad I had my back up plans. 

ReadytoSettleDown said:

lmao....ALL MEN ARE DOGS, NO MATTER THE COLOR, SHAPE OR SIZE. 

i've dated them all, f***** them all and i've just made the choice to continue to "date" them all.  marriage isn't in my near future and i'm okay with that.  hell, i'm damn well okay with that.  

the end...

Yes!! This made me lol

Tracy said:

Men are men and women are women.  There are so small penis, munching ass brothers just like there ARE big di** slaying the hell out some pu*** white dudes.  Cut it out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Latest Activity

Niko Rose posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill posted a blog post
35 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill's blog post was featured
35 minutes ago
Little Mermaid commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
":( this hit home."
1 hour ago
Go_Getta10 liked Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
2 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"I don't know if it was with Nelly but I know for a FACT that she cheated on him. He's…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post 49'ers Aldon Smith Suspended 9 Games For Behavior Off The Field
"Another baller who doesn't know how to act. Dumb."
3 hours ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie
"LOL the focal point of the pic is the logo on the steering wheel. Her nails are off to the side-and…"
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
"He looks like the guy that works with me."
4 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Rising Athletes/Artists/Actors: Tim Burke (Golf)
4 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Andre Iguodala (Golden State Warriors)
"He can pay college tuition for the next three semesters. "
4 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Vick Upset Riley Cooper Did Not Text Him Back
" I mean what exactly did he expect..."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video