I have dated a few white guys and it always ended the same they just want me for their deep dark sexual fantasy now don't get me wrong I don't mind that but they always trip about comparing them to black men an how the sex with them differ no matter if they are big in size or not they still wanna compare themselves to black men like they are insecure I was just wondering have any other black female been thru this cause I no all white men are not this insecure or ARE THEY????
Men sexually 

Views: 825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyman is different. I only been with black men and they do this to themselves.Start asking questions and comparing and I guess tryna find out who's they are competing with. Women do it too. But I know men do it more. 
All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:

99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

Now I have found this to be true as well white women trip when they see their white men with black women just as well as the sistas do cause I have many eyes on me and my white friends/lovers when we're out  u no that "Why the hell is he with her" look lol

l8dy-c said:
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol
I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol

Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

haha! i like that!

jess marquez said:

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol
Candy~D~Lite said:

Jewels said:

You don't have to take my word for it just look at the history.

PlaneJaneLane said:

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:

99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Anderson Cooper

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Talib Kweli Goes Head To Head With Don Lemon Live On CNN (VIDEO)
"Yea the media is screwed.  I been on Twitter getting the REAL on what's going on.…"
56 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"Hit!  I love it.  But it seems that she is dressing more revealing than ever before."
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"Wow! She is so lame for that... Karma is real.."
3 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Chanel Iman & A$Ap Rocky For Vogue September Issue
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Milagros Reyes's blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Desiree Wells posted photos
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video