I have dated a few white guys and it always ended the same they just want me for their deep dark sexual fantasy now don't get me wrong I don't mind that but they always trip about comparing them to black men an how the sex with them differ no matter if they are big in size or not they still wanna compare themselves to black men like they are insecure I was just wondering have any other black female been thru this cause I no all white men are not this insecure or ARE THEY????
Men sexually 

Views: 887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyman is different. I only been with black men and they do this to themselves.Start asking questions and comparing and I guess tryna find out who's they are competing with. Women do it too. But I know men do it more. 
All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:


99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

Now I have found this to be true as well white women trip when they see their white men with black women just as well as the sistas do cause I have many eyes on me and my white friends/lovers when we're out  u no that "Why the hell is he with her" look lol

l8dy-c said:
White girls are a trip as well.Some think they are inferior too, while we are on the subject of blue eyed devil. Lol
I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol

Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size

Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

haha! i like that!

jess marquez said:

well haven't you ever heard the joke "What's over six inches and white? Absolutely nothing."  ? lol
Candy~D~Lite said:

I has also found that statement to be true as well white guys are more romantic (my opinion) then blk men maybe that is the reason, to make up for lack of size
Jewels said:

I have been with one white guy and actually.....he wasn't packin at all. At least he tried to make up for it by being more active, creative and romantic in the bedroom than any of the black guys I have dated. He never compared himself to black guys...well he at least didn't talk to me about it.

You don't have to take my word for it just look at the history.


PlaneJaneLane said:

You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it, won't you?

Tone said:


99.7 % do
PlaneJaneLane said:

Falsehood.

Tone said:

All white men feel inferior to black men. That is why they don't want to give us jobs or want us around thier women.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Judge Denies Gawker's Appeal To Reduce $140 Million Verdict In Hulk Hogan Case

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

A Florida judge has denied #Gawker's appeal for a new trial in the #HulkHogan sex tape case, ABC News reports.Back in March, a jury awarded the former wrestler $115 million in compensatory damages…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Derek Fisher Ordered To Pay $100K In Spousal Support In Divorce Settlement -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
7 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
7 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Victim of Coat Hanger Rape Sues Dietrich High School for Racial and Physical Abuse – blogged by @MsJennyb
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Missouri Man Arrested Following the Death of an 8-Month-Old Boy – blogged by @MsJennyb
"This is what happens when women don't back down and know how to let a man win a meaningless…"
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Missouri Man Arrested Following the Death of an 8-Month-Old Boy – blogged by @MsJennyb
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Johnny Manziel's Family & Friends Fear For His Life - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"We don't give a f#ck, let that ni99a die."
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Johnny Manziel's Family & Friends Fear For His Life - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Bags: Gucci Pre-Fall 2016
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service