For the life of me Ive always wondered why folks want to be solely independent.  Like wouldnt you want someone by your side to help out when s*** gets EXTRA! Now im not saying to go through life like a wandering moron.  Get yourself together and do your thing, however some folks take this IM INDEPENDENT thing way too far

Tags: ass, independent, on, yo

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you reading our responses and creating posts???

I'll lol at the GIF and sit back for the responses.

nah..i have convo's like this all the time with my gf in the mornin while im takin my mornin boo-boo.she's in law school so i constantly debate with her to keep her skills sharp lol.this was on our mind today

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Are you reading our responses and creating posts???

I'll lol at the GIF and sit back for the responses.

I will say this I have been independent most of my life... I was onmy own at 17 and not at a university in a dorm either. Different strokes for different folks but I enjoy my life as it is. I enjoy being married to my husband and sharing the load. I never saw myself as being the housewife type until now... i would love to. I do not knock the independent woman movement but i do think that there is something great about healthy partnerships/marriages.

That GIF is hilarious. lol

xactly my point...i wont lie. i need a woman in my life for balance.if not i'd be tearing this world up lol

Siren said:

I will say this I have been independent most of my life... I was onmy own at 17 and not at a university in a dorm either. Different strokes for different folks but I enjoy my life as it is. I enjoy being married to my husband and sharing the load. I never saw myself as being the housewife type until now... i would love to. I do not knock the independent woman movement but i do think that there is something great about healthy partnerships/marriages.

My boo brags on my independance to his homies! I even heard him when he didn't know I was listening make the comment, "oh yeah baby independant to the fullest!". I must say I was proud and if he would have been paying attention I blushed, LOL! I can't help the independance either I have been doing this since 16, there was not really another choice for me. Yes, it's nice to have extra, and that is just what it is for me, extra. I don't depend on another person to take care of my bills, i do that one myself, however, i do need a little spending change her and their, gas for my car, you can go ahead and get me some tint and rims, and oh yeah, i need to set this appointment for my hair and my nails. LMAO!

Wow, you articulated that very well, and we have something in common! Who knew!

Siren said:

I will say this I have been independent most of my life... I was onmy own at 17 and not at a university in a dorm either. Different strokes for different folks but I enjoy my life as it is. I enjoy being married to my husband and sharing the load. I never saw myself as being the housewife type until now... i would love to. I do not knock the independent woman movement but i do think that there is something great about healthy partnerships/marriages.



Skytz0100 said:

Wow, you articulated that very well, and we have something in common! Who knew!

Siren said:

I will say this I have been independent most of my life... I was onmy own at 17 and not at a university in a dorm either. Different strokes for different folks but I enjoy my life as it is. I enjoy being married to my husband and sharing the load. I never saw myself as being the housewife type until now... i would love to. I do not knock the independent woman movement but i do think that there is something great about healthy partnerships/marriages.

to me that independance bs goes out the window when you're with someone.How can I be independent when I have to consider someone else. Independence to me means ME ME ME. not US US US

Skytz0100 said:

My boo brags on my independance to his homies! I even heard him when he didn't know I was listening make the comment, "oh yeah baby independant to the fullest!". I must say I was proud and if he would have been paying attention I blushed, LOL! I can't help the independance either I have been doing this since 16, there was not really another choice for me. Yes, it's nice to have extra, and that is just what it is for me, extra. I don't depend on another person to take care of my bills, i do that one myself, however, i do need a little spending change her and their, gas for my car, you can go ahead and get me some tint and rims, and oh yeah, i need to set this appointment for my hair and my nails. LMAO!

Our socity does not teach women real independents . At the end of the day most women have the idea if things get to hard for me to handle on my own I will get a man to help me out. When women say they are independent that just means niggga I don't need you right now.

lol..cant argue to much with that.lol If a male does that he's a punk ninja..a woman does that and shes just getting her life together lol

Tone said:

Our socity does not teach women real independents . At the end of the day most women have the idea if things get to hard for me to handle on my own I will get a man to help me out. When women say they are independent that just means niggga I don't need you right now.

Ain't that something? I like the softer gentler skytz...I am not that bad am I?

Skytz0100 said:

Wow, you articulated that very well, and we have something in common! Who knew!
Siren said:

I will say this I have been independent most of my life... I was onmy own at 17 and not at a university in a dorm either. Different strokes for different folks but I enjoy my life as it is. I enjoy being married to my husband and sharing the load. I never saw myself as being the housewife type until now... i would love to. I do not knock the independent woman movement but i do think that there is something great about healthy partnerships/marriages.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 1 minute ago. 4 Replies

Hmm matching cars...But not so…Continue

Mardi Gras

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Is anyone going??? My travel buddy just bailed on me and I'm miffed. I would like to link up with other fun people if possible. Flying out of Atl on Mon night so I am settled by Fat Tuesday on Feb…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 7 hours ago. 8 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

My Girl Fund!!!

Started by missjsp in Talk Ish. Last reply by PiggyBankGirls 9 hours ago. 15 Replies

With respects to a recent post from a fellow BA member who asked what do you (or would you do) during this recession riddled economy to make extra money:I stumbled upon a link to…Continue

Latest Activity

Jibon mum posted a status
"Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/barmadat/comments/2tzmpt/)"
3 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - We've Got Another Lil Duval Tale
"These groupie tales is killing me. Thots that just want to give away they P"
11 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Review: La Perla Atelier Couture Spring 2015 Collection
"i  love the first row and the 2nd to last row."
17 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwyane Wade Fined $15k While Sticking Up For Gabrielle Union
"Good for him. He's supposed to defend his wife. Some people can really be disrespectful."
17 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamika Fuller Says Ludacris Tried To Bribe Her To Get An Abortion & That Marriage Was A Ploy To Get Custody
"i belielve it."
19 minutes ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Janelle Monae Wearing Balmain Resort 2015 Jacquard Jacket and Nicholas Kirkwood Laser Cut Sandals
"Love her-love the jacket. I want it for myself."
19 minutes ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Janelle Monae Wearing Balmain Resort 2015 Jacquard Jacket and Nicholas Kirkwood Laser Cut Sandals
20 minutes ago
MzParadise commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamika Fuller Says Ludacris Tried To Bribe Her To Get An Abortion & That Marriage Was A Ploy To Get Custody
"Sandra rose just reported that ludacris won primary custody..don't know how true that is:/"
21 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamika Fuller Says Ludacris Tried To Bribe Her To Get An Abortion & That Marriage Was A Ploy To Get Custody
"I believe Tamika, cause he been with that Exodius chic for a long time. Why marry her now? Cause he…"
28 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwyane Wade Fined $15k While Sticking Up For Gabrielle Union
"Sean is on point! LOL"
36 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
45 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
49 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video