Why do black women get attude if a black man don't choose them as there woman

I would really to know this answer; I also really know why a black woman have problem with a black man dating any woman if he happy dating any woman of any races he choose

Views: 1155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah right this clown is nothing like me.

AllyNWonderland said:

YES DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON a side note, I think that Kirk is either Tone or Tones brother...in some way he's related to Tone!!!
Hey baby girl check out my event on my page this be starting real soon if you your homegirls like to be apart boo the contact is there for get started with me if yall become model sexy thing holla at me if you serios my love
My name not tone or tones brother ok my name is kirk delaney miller that what my mother name me ok, my sister name is kwamisa and my jamie jr ok orninal fort bennington ga I was raise here in michigan from being born on a army base so don't mix me up who every you getting me confuse with i'm not him ok
The way I understand is what reason you've to get upset for what if that person want to love and take care of that person they choose in there lives to love them and they love them back. I don't really date out side my races if a woman come to me and say she can offer me a better life what I can't get out my own races black sister you can bet one thing i'll be with her in a heartbeat and offer her the love I can offer any woman if she really give me a goodortunity to show I can love pass sexual pleasure give her life;in my soul,and also heart,body mind,spirit,soul and emotion love,mental,physical all wrap up in one packages unconditional which I don't think none of these ladies know what real love is that flow through there blood like I was well educated on this by my o.g which dead gone r.i.p mom
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Kirk delaney miller said:
My name not tone or tones brother ok my name is kirk delaney miller that what my mother name me ok, my sister name is kwamisa and my jamie jr ok orninal fort bennington ga I was raise here in michigan from being born on a army base so don't mix me up who every you getting me confuse with i'm not him ok
Well for one its attitude sweetheart not whatever you spelled... Second, you can date whomever you please if your worried about why someone cares maybe you should look at yourself. I know plebty of black women that could care less if men date out their race but when Black men well I'll say Black boys disrespect and down black women that's when the problem comes. So to answer your question we simply don't give a bleep!!!!
Hey baby girl I think it real immature stuip dum and ignorant for a black get mad bout that a another nigga don't know know you in exist in his because he someone he love that real foolish and a****** in my book. Where I come from I was raise oldschool i'm not insecure like women are i'm happy with myself my life ; I don't involve myself in others people world like that because it's real pure dum ass to make your to began drama like a real jack ass I see why they call women drama queen now. They want to be in everybody koolaid with there nosey ass that f*** up for a women put herself in that position to make herself miseable like a asshoe
Where did you go to school?????

Hey baby girl I think it real immature stuip dum and ignorant for a black get mad bout that a another nigga don't know know you in exist in his because he someone he love that real foolish and a****** in my book. Where I come from I was raise oldschool i'm not insecure like women are i'm happy with myself my life ; I don't involve myself in others people world like that because it's real pure dum ass to make your to began drama like a real jack ass I see why they call women drama queen now. They want to be in everybody koolaid with there nosey ass that f*** up for a women put herself in that position to make herself miseable like a asshoe
Where you go the school over 90% black choose white women over black women ok 75% of white women choose black men because we got big d*** for you to play with ok. Most of the white love the black men because try you like a real queen and yall fall in love with the d*** and respect ok
You are retarded...

Most white women like black men - you must have gone to the “School of Tom Foolery” because most white woman DO NOT like black men!  WTF

Most of them are sick of ya'll "thinking" you are GOOD enough for them - most of them LIKE WHITE MEN- regardless of the penis size - some people are not that superficial

So don't create a fictional word!  White woman do like black men but they like Spanish men also and mostly THEY LOVE THEIR OWN MEN!

Where you go the school over 90% black choose white women over black women ok 75% of white women choose black men because we got big d*** for you to play with ok. Most of the white love the black men because try you like a real queen and yall fall in love with the d*** and respect ok

LMAO, hey Beauty!

Beautifulone said:

Most white women like black men - you must have gone to the “School of Tom Foolery” because most white woman DO NOT like black men!  WTF

Most of them are sick of ya'll "thinking" you are GOOD enough for them - most of them LIKE WHITE MEN- regardless of the penis size - some people are not that superficial

So don't create a fictional word!  White woman do like black men but they like Spanish men also and mostly THEY LOVE THEIR OWN MEN!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
12 minutes ago
V liked RubyWoo's discussion Kevin Durant Re-Signs with Nike for a 10 Year Deal Worth Up to $300 Million
19 minutes ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jay Ellis (Actor)
"Nice pecs. I've grown to like him on The Game. "
19 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jay Ellis (Actor)
36 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
58 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Green Says It's Not Rape If You Don't Remember
"Very warped way of thinking.  He has a deep hatred of women"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion (Weekend Edition): Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Letoya Luckett, and More
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Haute Spot: ASOS Fashion Union Sweatshirt in Printed Organza and Matching Full Skirt
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion (Weekend Edition): Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Letoya Luckett, and More
"North is giving me life with her cute self."
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video