Why do black women get attude if a black man don't choose them as there woman

I would really to know this answer; I also really know why a black woman have problem with a black man dating any woman if he happy dating any woman of any races he choose

Views: 1229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey baby girl check out my event on my page this be starting real soon if you your homegirls like to be apart boo the contact is there for get started with me if yall become model sexy thing holla at me if you serios my love
My name not tone or tones brother ok my name is kirk delaney miller that what my mother name me ok, my sister name is kwamisa and my jamie jr ok orninal fort bennington ga I was raise here in michigan from being born on a army base so don't mix me up who every you getting me confuse with i'm not him ok
The way I understand is what reason you've to get upset for what if that person want to love and take care of that person they choose in there lives to love them and they love them back. I don't really date out side my races if a woman come to me and say she can offer me a better life what I can't get out my own races black sister you can bet one thing i'll be with her in a heartbeat and offer her the love I can offer any woman if she really give me a goodortunity to show I can love pass sexual pleasure give her life;in my soul,and also heart,body mind,spirit,soul and emotion love,mental,physical all wrap up in one packages unconditional which I don't think none of these ladies know what real love is that flow through there blood like I was well educated on this by my o.g which dead gone r.i.p mom
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Kirk delaney miller said:
My name not tone or tones brother ok my name is kirk delaney miller that what my mother name me ok, my sister name is kwamisa and my jamie jr ok orninal fort bennington ga I was raise here in michigan from being born on a army base so don't mix me up who every you getting me confuse with i'm not him ok
Well for one its attitude sweetheart not whatever you spelled... Second, you can date whomever you please if your worried about why someone cares maybe you should look at yourself. I know plebty of black women that could care less if men date out their race but when Black men well I'll say Black boys disrespect and down black women that's when the problem comes. So to answer your question we simply don't give a bleep!!!!
Hey baby girl I think it real immature stuip dum and ignorant for a black get mad bout that a another nigga don't know know you in exist in his because he someone he love that real foolish and a****** in my book. Where I come from I was raise oldschool i'm not insecure like women are i'm happy with myself my life ; I don't involve myself in others people world like that because it's real pure dum ass to make your to began drama like a real jack ass I see why they call women drama queen now. They want to be in everybody koolaid with there nosey ass that f*** up for a women put herself in that position to make herself miseable like a asshoe
Where did you go to school?????

Kirk delaney miller said:
Hey baby girl I think it real immature stuip dum and ignorant for a black get mad bout that a another nigga don't know know you in exist in his because he someone he love that real foolish and a****** in my book. Where I come from I was raise oldschool i'm not insecure like women are i'm happy with myself my life ; I don't involve myself in others people world like that because it's real pure dum ass to make your to began drama like a real jack ass I see why they call women drama queen now. They want to be in everybody koolaid with there nosey ass that f*** up for a women put herself in that position to make herself miseable like a asshoe
Where you go the school over 90% black choose white women over black women ok 75% of white women choose black men because we got big d*** for you to play with ok. Most of the white love the black men because try you like a real queen and yall fall in love with the d*** and respect ok
You are retarded...

 

Most white women like black men - you must have gone to the “School of Tom Foolery” because most white woman DO NOT like black men!  WTF

 

Most of them are sick of ya'll "thinking" you are GOOD enough for them - most of them LIKE WHITE MEN- regardless of the penis size - some people are not that superficial

 

So don't create a fictional word!  White woman do like black men but they like Spanish men also and mostly THEY LOVE THEIR OWN MEN!

 


Kirk delaney miller said:

Where you go the school over 90% black choose white women over black women ok 75% of white women choose black men because we got big d*** for you to play with ok. Most of the white love the black men because try you like a real queen and yall fall in love with the d*** and respect ok

LMAO, hey Beauty!

Beautifulone said:

 

Most white women like black men - you must have gone to the “School of Tom Foolery” because most white woman DO NOT like black men!  WTF

 

Most of them are sick of ya'll "thinking" you are GOOD enough for them - most of them LIKE WHITE MEN- regardless of the penis size - some people are not that superficial

 

So don't create a fictional word!  White woman do like black men but they like Spanish men also and mostly THEY LOVE THEIR OWN MEN!

 

Kirk delaney miller said:

Where you go the school over 90% black choose white women over black women ok 75% of white women choose black men because we got big d*** for you to play with ok. Most of the white love the black men because try you like a real queen and yall fall in love with the d*** and respect ok

Hey!  Back at work ...as you can see (lol)



Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, hey Beauty!
Beautifulone said:

 

Most white women like black men - you must have gone to the “School of Tom Foolery” because most white woman DO NOT like black men!  WTF

 

Most of them are sick of ya'll "thinking" you are GOOD enough for them - most of them LIKE WHITE MEN- regardless of the penis size - some people are not that superficial

 

So don't create a fictional word!  White woman do like black men but they like Spanish men also and mostly THEY LOVE THEIR OWN MEN!

 

Kirk delaney miller said:

Where you go the school over 90% black choose white women over black women ok 75% of white women choose black men because we got big d*** for you to play with ok. Most of the white love the black men because try you like a real queen and yall fall in love with the d*** and respect ok

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Sophia Webster's Barbie Chiara Heeled Sandals
"I love them all!"
1 hour ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Kirk Miller left a comment for Angela Jones
"Hello my beautiful angela jones i read your profile and i like what i read so far and i would…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Justyn Case commented on Eleven8's blog post Let The Voting Begin: The Baller Alert Instagram Awards
"@dcpresentshyb"
8 hours ago
Justyn Case commented on Eleven8's blog post Let The Voting Begin: The Baller Alert Instagram Awards
"David Chambers.. HYB .. Promoters"
8 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog