The internet is buzzing because of a video of Beyonce sitting down and her dress folds over.

Tags: beyonce

Views: 1987

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue!

Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something
jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.

yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason
Nene2 said:

Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something
jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.
GTHOH~LMBO #dead, the interview is janky as hell.
jmese said:
yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason
Nene2 said:
Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something jmese said:
Lol! Girl you better watch your mouf talking about their "King B"! 

Nene2 said:
GTHOH~LMBO #dead, the interview is janky as hell.
jmese said:
yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason Nene2 said:
r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue! Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something jmese said:
I didnt see the video but every pregnancy is different.  I have relatives who constantly LOSE weight until the 7th or 8th month.  Hell, I didnt gain but 18 pounds my whole pregnancy and my daughter weighed damn near 9 of them.  I say it's the dress shifting, not her.
She would fake it so people would do exactly what theyre doing now, talking about her and putting it in the media. She has a whole slew of things shes trying to sell us: perfume, hair colour, albums, clothes, etc...and with Kim K's recent wedding, shes being a bit over-shadowed...hence the fake pregnancy to get things stirred up.

Golden Child said:
WOW! Idk what to say about this one, besides why would she fake it?
Reminds me of the Lindsey Lohan movie, Labor Pains, where she faked like she was pregnant to keep her job.
She has too much to lose to fake her pregnancy, I do believe shes pregnant just not that far along.
Whether she is faking it or not I don't know...but that belly don't look right!  That's more than a dress and I've never seen a supposedly round pregnant belly fold like that.  Plus she seemed extremely uncomfortable when she actually sat down and started talking to the interviewer as if to distract him from the folding belly.  Maybe she wants to be bigger than she actually is...but then again the fact that she even announced her pregnancy is different since she and Jay Z usually keep their business to themselves. 
SHe actually doesnt have anything to lose. Shes a point career-wise and finacially that it really wouldnt matter if it came out that the preggo was fake. She will still be "Beyonce" and her die hard stans will still love and support her no matter what. Having nothing to lose is the reason she steals songs/concepts/dances, etc...and it never really has a negative effect on her career.

Golden Child said:
She has too much to lose to fake her pregnancy, I do believe shes pregnant just not that far along.

So she can carry an alien short term and use it for a sacrifice - she is due for one you know!!!

You know me I always got jokes!!! (lmao)

lmao! right.... she is long overdue for one!

Beautifulone said:

So she can carry an alien short term and use it for a sacrifice - she is due for one you know!!!

You know me I always got jokes!!! (lmao)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Siren 54 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 2 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Latest Activity

Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao! @ginger"
37 minutes ago
Siren replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Are you in the city or NJ? I could use a trainer for sure."
54 minutes ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Down South Diva, she is always supposed to be pregnant by somebody. But on other note I thought…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"I read Johnni's Instagram comments and she never fully explained anything. I felt that she…"
1 hour ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"For me it's not about her net worth , more on the lines she was able to use her past and the…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"idk if we can even say she makes more than the average Joe...she gets paid to do BBWLA 3 months out…"
1 hour ago
Keetah J. replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"I'll be one of your first clients but I'll need meal plans without the use of Herbalife,…"
1 hour ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"what's Draya net worth??? People keep saying she has money. More money then the average Joe…"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"OMG, did yall see when Sheree was on Watch what happens with Andy and Kim was on there too? She…"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"@Kitty B, but if she has a serious drug problem wouldn't that be like signing her death…"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"She's got some itty bitty titties. LOL"
1 hour ago
Michelle Westin commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"He better not try to reconcile with her. Cuz she is definitely gonna become pregnant with a…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video