The internet is buzzing because of a video of Beyonce sitting down and her dress folds over.

Tags: beyonce

Views: 2016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue!

Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something
jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.

yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason
Nene2 said:

Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something
jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.
GTHOH~LMBO #dead, the interview is janky as hell.
jmese said:
yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason
Nene2 said:
Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something jmese said:
Lol! Girl you better watch your mouf talking about their "King B"! 

Nene2 said:
GTHOH~LMBO #dead, the interview is janky as hell.
jmese said:
yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason Nene2 said:
r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue! Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something jmese said:
I didnt see the video but every pregnancy is different.  I have relatives who constantly LOSE weight until the 7th or 8th month.  Hell, I didnt gain but 18 pounds my whole pregnancy and my daughter weighed damn near 9 of them.  I say it's the dress shifting, not her.
She would fake it so people would do exactly what theyre doing now, talking about her and putting it in the media. She has a whole slew of things shes trying to sell us: perfume, hair colour, albums, clothes, etc...and with Kim K's recent wedding, shes being a bit over-shadowed...hence the fake pregnancy to get things stirred up.

Golden Child said:
WOW! Idk what to say about this one, besides why would she fake it?
Reminds me of the Lindsey Lohan movie, Labor Pains, where she faked like she was pregnant to keep her job.
She has too much to lose to fake her pregnancy, I do believe shes pregnant just not that far along.
Whether she is faking it or not I don't know...but that belly don't look right!  That's more than a dress and I've never seen a supposedly round pregnant belly fold like that.  Plus she seemed extremely uncomfortable when she actually sat down and started talking to the interviewer as if to distract him from the folding belly.  Maybe she wants to be bigger than she actually is...but then again the fact that she even announced her pregnancy is different since she and Jay Z usually keep their business to themselves. 
SHe actually doesnt have anything to lose. Shes a point career-wise and finacially that it really wouldnt matter if it came out that the preggo was fake. She will still be "Beyonce" and her die hard stans will still love and support her no matter what. Having nothing to lose is the reason she steals songs/concepts/dances, etc...and it never really has a negative effect on her career.

Golden Child said:
She has too much to lose to fake her pregnancy, I do believe shes pregnant just not that far along.

So she can carry an alien short term and use it for a sacrifice - she is due for one you know!!!

You know me I always got jokes!!! (lmao)

lmao! right.... she is long overdue for one!

Beautifulone said:

So she can carry an alien short term and use it for a sacrifice - she is due for one you know!!!

You know me I always got jokes!!! (lmao)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
7 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
7 minutes ago
aleah updated their profile
19 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
2 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
2 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
3 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
3 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
4 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
6 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video