The internet is buzzing because of a video of Beyonce sitting down and her dress folds over.

 

Tags: beyonce

Views: 1987

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue!

Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something
jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.

yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason
Nene2 said:
r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue!

Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something
jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.
GTHOH~LMBO #dead, the interview is janky as hell.
jmese said:
yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason
Nene2 said:
r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue!
Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.
Lol! Girl you better watch your mouf talking about their "King B"! 

Nene2 said:
GTHOH~LMBO #dead, the interview is janky as hell.
jmese said:
yes! im serious people Always hating off this woman. Like I said why would she lie about something like this??? seriously?? people make up any and everything when it comes to her and people actually belive it. I watched the whole interview and I didn't notice anything. Its the material. Smh. People don't question other celbrity pregancys but everybody wanna question beyonces...like damn gthfo her damn uterus! and let her live her life. and sandra rose is obessed with beyonce, beyonce got a restraining order against the pyscho for a reason Nene2 said:
r ya'll serious~this footage is suspect to blue's clue! Denise said:
EXACTLY.....it's always gonna be something jmese said:
lSeriously??? this woman can't win for nothing....everything she does people always have something to say. I seen the interview and I didn't notice anything. If you look at other pictures recently she's wearing a loose fiting shirt and looks pregnant. Smh everybody wanted her to have some babies and now sshe is she's fakin it? smh.
I didnt see the video but every pregnancy is different.  I have relatives who constantly LOSE weight until the 7th or 8th month.  Hell, I didnt gain but 18 pounds my whole pregnancy and my daughter weighed damn near 9 of them.  I say it's the dress shifting, not her.
She would fake it so people would do exactly what theyre doing now, talking about her and putting it in the media. She has a whole slew of things shes trying to sell us: perfume, hair colour, albums, clothes, etc...and with Kim K's recent wedding, shes being a bit over-shadowed...hence the fake pregnancy to get things stirred up.

Golden Child said:
WOW! Idk what to say about this one, besides why would she fake it?
Reminds me of the Lindsey Lohan movie, Labor Pains, where she faked like she was pregnant to keep her job.
She has too much to lose to fake her pregnancy, I do believe shes pregnant just not that far along.
Whether she is faking it or not I don't know...but that belly don't look right!  That's more than a dress and I've never seen a supposedly round pregnant belly fold like that.  Plus she seemed extremely uncomfortable when she actually sat down and started talking to the interviewer as if to distract him from the folding belly.  Maybe she wants to be bigger than she actually is...but then again the fact that she even announced her pregnancy is different since she and Jay Z usually keep their business to themselves. 
SHe actually doesnt have anything to lose. Shes a point career-wise and finacially that it really wouldnt matter if it came out that the preggo was fake. She will still be "Beyonce" and her die hard stans will still love and support her no matter what. Having nothing to lose is the reason she steals songs/concepts/dances, etc...and it never really has a negative effect on her career.

Golden Child said:
She has too much to lose to fake her pregnancy, I do believe shes pregnant just not that far along.

So she can carry an alien short term and use it for a sacrifice - she is due for one you know!!!

 

You know me I always got jokes!!! (lmao)

lmao! right.... she is long overdue for one!

Beautifulone said:

So she can carry an alien short term and use it for a sacrifice - she is due for one you know!!!

 

You know me I always got jokes!!! (lmao)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 5 hours ago. 13 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 5 hours ago. 271 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 18 hours ago. 13 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty yesterday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Profile IconJacob Durham, Trigger Reed, Fred and 7 more joined Baller Alert.com
36 minutes ago
Ms. Anonymous commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"@Babycheeks....everything you said!"
46 minutes ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"Honestly, the fact that we expect men to always be tough and always show no emotion is the reason…"
1 hour ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@MovingInSilence I LITERALLY laughed out loud at your comment. Yeah, she's over him but she…"
1 hour ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Khloe should stay away from musicians and ballplayers and get her a 'professional'…"
1 hour ago
Bo replied to Oneandonly's discussion Saving yourself for marriage?
"Well, I'm not having sex until I'm married. Or at least until the right baller comes…"
5 hours ago
Bo joined Baller Alert's group
Thumbnail

BABC - Baller Alert Book Club

This club will be better than Oprahs
5 hours ago
Bo updated their profile
5 hours ago
Bo liked SoLuscious's profile
5 hours ago
Bo replied to SoLuscious's discussion i just joined seekingarrangement.com
"I'm in London but yeah, it's a good site. I found my first Sugar daddy on there when I…"
5 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Happy I'm not the only person that don't have the understanding of being ride or die.…"
8 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"LMAO look at Khloe! Just look at her! "
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video