Homewreckers beware! They ain't playing with y'all in some states. And this a****** of a husband ought to have been ashamed of himself for leaving his 60 year old wife, which means he is probably older.  I wonder how old the mistress is. The article doesn't say.

 

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/18/national/main6311786.shtml

Tags: hoes, homewreckers, husbands, money

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still think this law is bull s***!!! Mainly in cases when the man is lying about his marital status
OMG I heard they were starting to do this and someone even posted that article on here too but I didn't think thay could start enforcing it this soon! Wow, I hope Texas adopts that new law ASAP.
Ladies, when in doubt: Google His Azz! That is all.
He may lie but at one point do some women wake up when the men they call their "Boyfriend" are not available on certain weekends after or before certian hours. How many holidays need to be spent alone and for every man that lies there is a woman who gives a damn if he is married or not and then there are women who HUNT for the maried man as well.... so while yes there are a small percentage of men who lie. Most married men will let a chick know and many women choose the pice tht the bastards offer and to those chicks... who are most likely fleecing the husbands pockets along with his d***...Oh well sue them hoes
RoyaleT said:
I still think this law is bull s***!!! Mainly in cases when the man is lying about his marital status
LMAO @ Siren......Oh well sue them hoes. rotflmao
That's what some ppl are not understanding. These guys make themselves available at these times too.....or the woman is too busy living her life to be concerned with every waking moment of his. You spend weekends, holidays, meet the kids, meet the friends, sleep in the house, I have even met parents, then you find out he was married. THEY LIE TO EVERYONE!!! possibly about who you are to them. They take you on vacations over the holidays and they tell their wife its "work". Look I'm not gonna back and forth with this......I just think the law is stupid and when ppl wanna creep they will. If this is the case the law should extend to everyone the spouse even finds remotely attractive outside their marriage cause without the participation of sex from the spouse that's all your really looking at.....The fact that they wanted to spend time with someone else

Siren said:
He may lie but at one point do some women wake up when the men they call their "Boyfriend" are not available on certain weekends after or before certian hours. How many holidays need to be spent alone and for every man that lies there is a woman who gives a damn if he is married or not and then there are women who HUNT for the maried man as well.... so while yes there are a small percentage of men who lie. Most married men will let a chick know and many women choose the pice tht the bastards offer and to those chicks... who are most likely fleecing the husbands pockets along with his d***...Oh well sue them hoes
RoyaleT said:
I still think this law is bull s***!!! Mainly in cases when the man is lying about his marital status
You know, I still back this law 100% but I do know a woman that falls right into the scenario that @RoyaleT is speaking of.

This chick was in business with this man. They were "engaged". She had been to family functions and everything. He dies. He was murdered actually. Anyway, someone from the family comes to her and tells her that they would prefer she not attend the funeral becuz his other fiance will be there! WTH???? This ninja was engaged to two women. His whole family knew but said nothing. They finally relented and let her attend the funeral but she had to sit in the back while the other fiance sat with the family. Turns out she had seen the other fiance at other family functions but she had been introduced as a family friend. Sometimes cruddy people have just as cruddy family that follow right along with their foolishness.

I felt bad for my girl cuz she was devastated. Never did find out who killed her fiance.
Yep, I'm with Siren!!! Sue them hoes!!! If the man lied to her & she didn't know, well she should intern sue his butt!!! Suing someone isn't going to stop a man from leaving you, but guess what even one extra cent from the piece of trash witch sure will make the single life a lil easier...
girl please!!! you are being silly... I am not trying to be hateful or anything but lets be real... unless you sew your eyes shut you are always going to find other people sexy and attractive. I am flabbergasted that you consider a man cheating on his wife as him simply wanting to "spend time with someone else" girl please...

Like I said before, we are our own biggest enemy!!! Women vs. Women aint got nothing on any other "fight" in the world... we sit around and say stupid stuff like "married men just like me" , "we couldn't help it, we just fell in love" blah, blah, blah... all that crap is just plain ignorant... you can help falling in love with someone else... its real simple, spend time with your WIFE/HUSBAND!!!! Your penis gets hard, and you want it soft... SCREW YOUR WIFE, or JACK OFF; don't stick it in someone else!!!!! Ladies, why oh why do you want another woman's penis in your mouth??? Child please!!!

I find it so hilarious that we can find post after post after post on how men are STUPID and CLUELESS... but as soon as the subject comes up about men cheating, we all of a sudden claim they are rocket scientists!!! I call bullcrap!!! Some guys are slick, but the smartest man I know aint got nothing on plenty of basic chicks... Women are the MASTER of finding out what men don't want known!!!

In the scheme of things is every females PLACE to learn all that you can about a man before you gap your legs open and take all of his business inside of you!!! Before you even are alone with him, you need to google his tail, see what you can find out... Marriage & divorce records are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD!!! Ask questions, whatever he doesn't openly tell you, or when he answers a question hesitantly, those should be clues to you that 'he's hiding something"... FOLLOW YOUR GUT!!!!!!! Quit always playing the darn victim!!!

And yall sitting here whining about wives being able to sue mistresses over $$$, well this is really gonna break your backs: there are still laws in PLENTY of states that make adultery punishable by IMPRISONMENT!!!!! So put the right combo of lawyer & scorned wife together and Basic Chick YOU HAVE A PROMBLEM!!!! Cause you could not only end up paying the woman to live "happily ever after" with her husband, but you & your "man" could both be doing it from behind a jail cell!!!

RoyaleT said:
That's what some ppl are not understanding. These guys make themselves available at these times too.....or the woman is too busy living her life to be concerned with every waking moment of his. You spend weekends, holidays, meet the kids, meet the friends, sleep in the house, I have even met parents, then you find out he was married. THEY LIE TO EVERYONE!!! possibly about who you are to them. They take you on vacations over the holidays and they tell their wife its "work". Look I'm not gonna back and forth with this......I just think the law is stupid and when ppl wanna creep they will. If this is the case the law should extend to everyone the spouse even finds remotely attractive outside their marriage cause without the participation of sex from the spouse that's all your really looking at.....The fact that they wanted to spend time with someone else

Siren said:
He may lie but at one point do some women wake up when the men they call their "Boyfriend" are not available on certain weekends after or before certian hours. How many holidays need to be spent alone and for every man that lies there is a woman who gives a damn if he is married or not and then there are women who HUNT for the maried man as well.... so while yes there are a small percentage of men who lie. Most married men will let a chick know and many women choose the pice tht the bastards offer and to those chicks... who are most likely fleecing the husbands pockets along with his d***...Oh well sue them hoes
RoyaleT said:
I still think this law is bull s***!!! Mainly in cases when the man is lying about his marital status
Preach!

JustMe said:
Yep, I'm with Siren!!! Sue them hoes!!! If the man lied to her & she didn't know, well she should intern sue his butt!!! Suing someone isn't going to stop a man from leaving you, but guess what even one extra cent from the piece of trash witch sure will make the single life a lil easier...
I ain't mad...not in the least bit...Tiger's wife need to get paid off some of these talking hoes too...Tiger has to pay and if these hoes wanna act up and release super old text messages to be spiteful, sue their a**** too...I love it.
Wow! That is some BS, evenif she did know 9Mil? Who does that? I mean if she did shame on her! But 9Mil? Wow he needs his @$$ whoop for that! I hope it was worth it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 14 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 24 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 48 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
5 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
6 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
7 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
9 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
10 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
12 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
12 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
14 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
14 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
14 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Awe, she seems hurt to me too. I think she's still in love. I also think Kevin has learned…"
15 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"@Goaldigging, u sure that wasn't Sheree? Cuz I remember nene trying to break that fight up.…"
18 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video