http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked...

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Tags: trayvon martin, zimmerman

Views: 4650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how much did the family pay him?

Why is he coming out NOW? smh

And I'm sure this witness will trump all the evidence...

Did yall see Zimmerman's friend- Joe Oliver on Good Morning America. All I could do was smh

So who are we gonna believe here? The kid with skittles in his pocket or the grown man following him and in possession of a loaded gun?? There could've been a struggle, possibly Trayvon fending off that grown ass weirdo who was following him around like a damn pedo.. I think we'd all start swinging if some stranger was following us... He was struggling with a child yet he had enough strength and opportunity to pull his gun out... 
To help build up Zimmerman's claim they are starting to release pieces of things that's not even relevant to his death such as he was suspended from school for 10 days 

Baller Alert said:

these cacs don't play fair.

Yep that's it. I was like I wonder how much he got paid

Baller Alert said:

Yup and pics of him holding up his middle finger.. smh

Brii said:

To help build up Zimmerman's claim they are starting to release pieces of things that's not even relevant to his death such as he was suspended from school for 10 days 

Baller Alert said:

This fool said he aint call him coon he called him a goon and goon is a term of endearment.. WTF

It doesn't negate the fact that this fool Zimmerman was following Trayvon like a perv and approached him aggressively. It sounds like that little boy was beating the stuffing out of that grown man trying to defend HIMSELF and Zimmerman resorted to pulling out his gun and shooting Trayvon. So if I get attacked and start to defend myself successfully, and my attacker has a weapon and kills me, he's free to walk the streets in Florida. WTF!

DB said:

So who are we gonna believe here? The kid with skittles in his pocket or the grown man following him and in possession of a loaded gun?? There could've been a struggle, possibly Trayvon fending off that grown ass weirdo who was following him around like a damn pedo.. I think we'd all start swinging if some stranger was following us... He was struggling with a child yet he had enough strength and opportunity to pull his gun out... 

What?! To Joe Oliver and Zimmerman's lawyer, Kill yourself!

Baller Alert said:

This fool said he aint call him coon he called him a goon and goon is a term of endearment.. WTF

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Robin Smith 3 hours ago. 14 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 6 hours ago. 14 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 13 hours ago. 271 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty on Friday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"Truth Teller, you loooooooooove race topics. Let us not forget you joined the site after listening…"
3 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"I see what Taraji mean by jaded..."
1 hour ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"@ Truth Teller you mean they got ghetto ratchet women from Brazil, Venezuela, Japan, Europe,…"
1 hour ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Blame Joe Budden: Columbus Short Threatens His Wife With Murder/Suicide During A Game Of "Truth or Truth"
"He ruined his career."
1 hour ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"I find this entire post absolutely hilarious, especially from black women. This woman played on one…"
1 hour ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"....somehow lost in translation"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"@Mali Ming Yue,  Euro money? Scandinavian countries are average at best. Their great countries…"
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Kourney is not married."
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"What money?????"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"I feel more for the kids than Tiny... Don't get me wrong, I hate that he's just moved on…"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"If athletes left that hood nigga mentality alone, they wouldn't have to deal with embarrassing…"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Instagram chicks are supposed to be somebodies now?"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video