http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked...

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Tags: trayvon martin, zimmerman

Views: 5086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how much did the family pay him?

Why is he coming out NOW? smh

And I'm sure this witness will trump all the evidence...

Did yall see Zimmerman's friend- Joe Oliver on Good Morning America. All I could do was smh

So who are we gonna believe here? The kid with skittles in his pocket or the grown man following him and in possession of a loaded gun?? There could've been a struggle, possibly Trayvon fending off that grown ass weirdo who was following him around like a damn pedo.. I think we'd all start swinging if some stranger was following us... He was struggling with a child yet he had enough strength and opportunity to pull his gun out... 
To help build up Zimmerman's claim they are starting to release pieces of things that's not even relevant to his death such as he was suspended from school for 10 days 

Baller Alert said:

these cacs don't play fair.

Yep that's it. I was like I wonder how much he got paid

Baller Alert said:

Yup and pics of him holding up his middle finger.. smh

Brii said:

To help build up Zimmerman's claim they are starting to release pieces of things that's not even relevant to his death such as he was suspended from school for 10 days 

Baller Alert said:

This fool said he aint call him coon he called him a goon and goon is a term of endearment.. WTF

It doesn't negate the fact that this fool Zimmerman was following Trayvon like a perv and approached him aggressively. It sounds like that little boy was beating the stuffing out of that grown man trying to defend HIMSELF and Zimmerman resorted to pulling out his gun and shooting Trayvon. So if I get attacked and start to defend myself successfully, and my attacker has a weapon and kills me, he's free to walk the streets in Florida. WTF!

DB said:

So who are we gonna believe here? The kid with skittles in his pocket or the grown man following him and in possession of a loaded gun?? There could've been a struggle, possibly Trayvon fending off that grown ass weirdo who was following him around like a damn pedo.. I think we'd all start swinging if some stranger was following us... He was struggling with a child yet he had enough strength and opportunity to pull his gun out... 

What?! To Joe Oliver and Zimmerman's lawyer, Kill yourself!

Baller Alert said:

This fool said he aint call him coon he called him a goon and goon is a term of endearment.. WTF

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Bow Wow and Ex GF Ayisha Diaz Fire Shots at Each Other

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 57 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Bow Wow posted a pic of him and…Continue

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

Baller Mail - K. Michelle Turned Down Fans at Wendy's

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

How to snag

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Keetah J. 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey Ladies... I havent posted in a while but the last time I did you guys were extremely helpful. I've been speaking to a popular artist via Instagram DM and I want things to go to the next level.…Continue

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 minutes ago
Vi V joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
6 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
6 minutes ago
Vi V joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
10 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Volti_MUA's blog post on Twitter
11 minutes ago
Vi V joined iShine's group
Thumbnail

The Classifieds

The purpose of this group is to  post any items, tickets, goods for sale or any services that you…See More
38 minutes ago
Vi V joined SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE's group
Thumbnail

THE TRAVEL GROUP!!!!!!!!

Share your travel tips here BA members and BA lurkers. When we share we care and grow by learning…See More
41 minutes ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion Bow Wow and Ex GF Ayisha Diaz Fire Shots at Each Other
"Publicity stunt dude was just hypeing her up two weeks ago."
57 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports:TCU Devonte Fields Arrested For Punching And Pointing Gun At Girlfriend
"GeeLee, you make a very valid point. I think it needs to be discussed because it's becoming…"
58 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports:TCU Devonte Fields Arrested For Punching And Pointing Gun At Girlfriend
"I'm looking at the bigger picture as to why the young Black athlete seems to get in…"
1 hour ago
Breezy posted a discussion

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this…See More
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video