http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked...

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Tags: trayvon martin, zimmerman

Views: 5159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So how much did the family pay him?

Why is he coming out NOW? smh

And I'm sure this witness will trump all the evidence...

Did yall see Zimmerman's friend- Joe Oliver on Good Morning America. All I could do was smh

So who are we gonna believe here? The kid with skittles in his pocket or the grown man following him and in possession of a loaded gun?? There could've been a struggle, possibly Trayvon fending off that grown ass weirdo who was following him around like a damn pedo.. I think we'd all start swinging if some stranger was following us... He was struggling with a child yet he had enough strength and opportunity to pull his gun out... 
To help build up Zimmerman's claim they are starting to release pieces of things that's not even relevant to his death such as he was suspended from school for 10 days 

Baller Alert said:

these cacs don't play fair.

Yep that's it. I was like I wonder how much he got paid

Baller Alert said:

Yup and pics of him holding up his middle finger.. smh

Brii said:

To help build up Zimmerman's claim they are starting to release pieces of things that's not even relevant to his death such as he was suspended from school for 10 days 

Baller Alert said:

This fool said he aint call him coon he called him a goon and goon is a term of endearment.. WTF

If someone was following me I would be defend myself too.

And now his friend is saying Zimemerman is 40 pounds lighter and Trayvon is taller than him. So now they trying to paint Trayvon as this monster. SMH

This is some sick s***..I see what they are trying to do. And this looks like its gonna turn into another Rodney King situation. Scary...

Rad said:

It doesn't negate the fact that this fool Zimmerman was following Trayvon like a perv and approached him aggressively. It sounds like that little boy was beating the stuffing out of that grown man trying to defend HIMSELF and Zimmerman resorted to pulling out his gun and shooting Trayvon. So if I get attacked and start to defend myself successfully, and my attacker has a weapon and kills me, he's free to walk the streets in Florida. WTF!

DB said:

So who are we gonna believe here? The kid with skittles in his pocket or the grown man following him and in possession of a loaded gun?? There could've been a struggle, possibly Trayvon fending off that grown ass weirdo who was following him around like a damn pedo.. I think we'd all start swinging if some stranger was following us... He was struggling with a child yet he had enough strength and opportunity to pull his gun out... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"I'm sorry but that dude is ugly as hell. And nasty! I think I read a groupie tale on here…"
4 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"The letter had great points except MiMi is responsible for MiMi. No man controls how I as a woman…"
24 minutes ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent and Daphne Joy Throw Their Son a Ferrari Themed Birthday Party
"it really seems like 50 does things to get back at his older son."
35 minutes ago
Kiyona Conner commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"As much as I think Zino is a corn, this letter is meaningful and chock full of truth. He really…"
46 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
52 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
54 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
55 minutes ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Woman Claims to Be Pregnant by 50 Cent
"lmaoooo! 50 is stupiddd! "
1 hour ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Lmaooo! "
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Miss. Kim really needs to start dressing for her shape, size, and age. "
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"*want, sorry"
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"Whoever wrote it told the truth. Stevie is talented but nobody is gonna hire him because they…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video