http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked...

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Views: 6513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His father was a VA judge?? Most corrupt, racist bastards in America. He needs more people...

What's p****** me off and hurting my heart now is that the initial responders/investigators wanted to charge him with homicide. They were doing their jobs, they didn't believe his story. Then his dad's folks are the ones who stepped in and had all of this go away. The officers involved in this are being dragged through the mud because the powers that be wanted to protect one of their own. When you're a hard worker who does everything you're supposed to do, it p***** you off to have someone come in and undo your work to keep one of their "friends" out of trouble. Unbelievable.

+1

DB said:
This whole case is turning into a circus.. Is the law so f***** up and warped to help the "well connected" that it can't help the rest of the population?! How is it the rest of us are guilty until proven innocent but this guy full out shoots and kills a minor and all of these officials/character witnesses want to play shocked and surprised... Zimmerman just thought he was going to kill a Black person and get away with it like many have done before and sadly, if it weren't for other Black people causing an uproar, he'd never have seen the inside of a jail or face questioning. I'm through with America.. How quickly they'll throw a Black person in jail just based on suspicion alone but this loser was damn near never even questioned.. 
I wouldn't even be surprised only in America

JustMe said:
Yes... Child Zimmerman is somewhere having plastic surgery done... He will be unrecognizable when he resurfaces... 

Brii said:
If they don't arrest his ass the Funeral director stated he saw no cuts, bruises, etc on Trayvon's hands now Zimmermans white friend is on Nancy Grace saying that he said effing cold... first it was effing goon...

Soooooo he wanted to be a judge: what college did he go to for undergrad? What did he study? Internships? Has he taken the LSAT? What did he score? What law schools did he apply for? Which accepted him? Which did he choose? How were his grades in law school? Did he graduate? Is he practicing law now? You know u must be a lawyer BEFORE u can become a judge, right. Sooooooo, what steps has this 'altar boy' taken to 'become a judge like his dad?' Just wondering
Loan analyst to judge???? 

& Seminole State College????? 
Not FSU, UF, USF, UCF, or UM???? Looks like daddy's influence didn't help for college... 

I have too much to say. All I can say to Zimmerman and his dad, no black teen at the age of 17 talks like that. NONE. Should've watched a little more BET before you started giving Trayvon dialogue in your made up stories..

 

and Joe Oliver, it's obvious you don't know Zimmerman. Probably only met him in passing and you're the only black person he could find to prove "hey, i like black people, my best friend is black!". I'm glad MSNBC ripped u a new one. I love how you contradicted yourself all up and through that interview and I hope you at least got your bills paid because it's about to be a huge struggle for you socially from here on out.

 

To Trayvon's parents, I can only imagine the amount of sadness, grief, disgust you are going through watching the country grasp at straws to find ways to cover up your son's vile murder. Keep your head up. Justice will be served, somehow.

I'm sick of all these "Eyewitnesses" (Zimmerman's Friends) giving telephone interviews and then soon as they are asked something they don't know for sure.. How are you an eyewitness then?

PREACH!!!! "You gone die tonight" is something Klan members say..   Unarmed black people say.....'I'mma kick yo muthaf**kin azz'
 
Eleven8 said:

I have too much to say. All I can say to Zimmerman and his dad, no black teen at the age of 17 talks like that. NONE. Should've watched a little more BET before you started giving Trayvon dialogue in your made up stories..

 

and Joe Oliver, it's obvious you don't know Zimmerman. Probably only met him in passing and you're the only black person he could find to prove "hey, i like black people, my best friend is black!". I'm glad MSNBC ripped u a new one. I love how you contradicted yourself all up and through that interview and I hope you at least got your bills paid because it's about to be a huge struggle for you socially from here on out.

 

To Trayvon's parents, I can only imagine the amount of sadness, grief, disgust you are going through watching the country grasp at straws to find ways to cover up your son's vile murder. Keep your head up. Justice will be served, somehow.

Girl yes!!!!! Talking about I look a lot like my brother. Boy stop!!!! This is just extremely painful to watch... They've completely made this child into a menace... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Did y'all see GZ's brother on PiersMorgan trying to 'defend' his brother actions in the murder of  this child?? Not once did I hear him say 'I wish my brother did not follow him'.

He says he knows his brother, but does he really know him??

Exactly!!! 

University of Smitty said:

PREACH!!!! "You gone die tonight" is something Klan members say..   Unarmed black people say.....'I'mma kick yo muthaf**kin azz'
 
Eleven8 said:

I have too much to say. All I can say to Zimmerman and his dad, no black teen at the age of 17 talks like that. NONE. Should've watched a little more BET before you started giving Trayvon dialogue in your made up stories..

 

and Joe Oliver, it's obvious you don't know Zimmerman. Probably only met him in passing and you're the only black person he could find to prove "hey, i like black people, my best friend is black!". I'm glad MSNBC ripped u a new one. I love how you contradicted yourself all up and through that interview and I hope you at least got your bills paid because it's about to be a huge struggle for you socially from here on out.

 

To Trayvon's parents, I can only imagine the amount of sadness, grief, disgust you are going through watching the country grasp at straws to find ways to cover up your son's vile murder. Keep your head up. Justice will be served, somehow.

Love how he said his brother is such a squeaky clean person who wouldn't harm anybody.....yet has quite a few violent offenses under his belt. Don't use "squeaky clean record" when your brother keeps getting off for beating people up.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Did y'all see GZ's brother on PiersMorgan trying to 'defend' his brother actions in the murder of  this child?? Not once did I hear him say 'I wish my brother did not follow him'.

He says he knows his brother, but does he really know him??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 5 events were featured
15 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
15 hours ago
Asimplebijou updated an event
Thumbnail

MIA - Drake & Future Summer Sixteen After Party @ G5IVE Miami 8/30 at miami, fl

August 30, 2016 at 9pm to August 31, 2016 at 4am
16 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Tia Long's blog post Spoiler Alert: Jaden Smith's Intimate Moment on New Series 'The Get Down' May Be Shocking...Or Not - blogged by: @bytialong
"no. I can't watch him kissing a man."
18 hours ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
19 hours ago
Char Turner's 5 blog posts were featured
19 hours ago
V commented on Char Turner's blog post Leslie Jones Reportedly Hacked, Nude Photos Released - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Very sad. I hope they can find whoever is responsible for this. The hate she's received is so…"
yesterday
V commented on MsJennyb's blog post Zika Medical Images Show How Virus Can Damage the Brain of a Fetus, “Worst Brain Infections That Doctors Will Ever See” – blogged by @MsJennyb
"So very sad for those babies :-("
yesterday
Eddie-O's event was featured
Thumbnail

Atlantic City- Tory Lanez & French Montana @ Harrahs Pool Party 9/4 at Harrah's Pool

September 4, 2016 at 10pm to September 5, 2016 at 4am
yesterday
CAESAR JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Handsome Scammer Uses Social Media To Rob Women
"Alisha Freeman & Wilson Jackson Getting Married July 19, 2014 North Hollywood,…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service