http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked...

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Tags: trayvon martin, zimmerman

Views: 5903

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His father was a VA judge?? Most corrupt, racist bastards in America. He needs more people...

What's p****** me off and hurting my heart now is that the initial responders/investigators wanted to charge him with homicide. They were doing their jobs, they didn't believe his story. Then his dad's folks are the ones who stepped in and had all of this go away. The officers involved in this are being dragged through the mud because the powers that be wanted to protect one of their own. When you're a hard worker who does everything you're supposed to do, it p***** you off to have someone come in and undo your work to keep one of their "friends" out of trouble. Unbelievable.

+1

DB said:
This whole case is turning into a circus.. Is the law so f***** up and warped to help the "well connected" that it can't help the rest of the population?! How is it the rest of us are guilty until proven innocent but this guy full out shoots and kills a minor and all of these officials/character witnesses want to play shocked and surprised... Zimmerman just thought he was going to kill a Black person and get away with it like many have done before and sadly, if it weren't for other Black people causing an uproar, he'd never have seen the inside of a jail or face questioning. I'm through with America.. How quickly they'll throw a Black person in jail just based on suspicion alone but this loser was damn near never even questioned.. 
I wouldn't even be surprised only in America

JustMe said:
Yes... Child Zimmerman is somewhere having plastic surgery done... He will be unrecognizable when he resurfaces... 

Brii said:
If they don't arrest his ass the Funeral director stated he saw no cuts, bruises, etc on Trayvon's hands now Zimmermans white friend is on Nancy Grace saying that he said effing cold... first it was effing goon...

Soooooo he wanted to be a judge: what college did he go to for undergrad? What did he study? Internships? Has he taken the LSAT? What did he score? What law schools did he apply for? Which accepted him? Which did he choose? How were his grades in law school? Did he graduate? Is he practicing law now? You know u must be a lawyer BEFORE u can become a judge, right. Sooooooo, what steps has this 'altar boy' taken to 'become a judge like his dad?' Just wondering
Loan analyst to judge???? 

& Seminole State College????? 
Not FSU, UF, USF, UCF, or UM???? Looks like daddy's influence didn't help for college... 

I have too much to say. All I can say to Zimmerman and his dad, no black teen at the age of 17 talks like that. NONE. Should've watched a little more BET before you started giving Trayvon dialogue in your made up stories..

and Joe Oliver, it's obvious you don't know Zimmerman. Probably only met him in passing and you're the only black person he could find to prove "hey, i like black people, my best friend is black!". I'm glad MSNBC ripped u a new one. I love how you contradicted yourself all up and through that interview and I hope you at least got your bills paid because it's about to be a huge struggle for you socially from here on out.

To Trayvon's parents, I can only imagine the amount of sadness, grief, disgust you are going through watching the country grasp at straws to find ways to cover up your son's vile murder. Keep your head up. Justice will be served, somehow.

I'm sick of all these "Eyewitnesses" (Zimmerman's Friends) giving telephone interviews and then soon as they are asked something they don't know for sure.. How are you an eyewitness then?

PREACH!!!! "You gone die tonight" is something Klan members say..   Unarmed black people say.....'I'mma kick yo muthaf**kin azz'

Eleven8 said:

I have too much to say. All I can say to Zimmerman and his dad, no black teen at the age of 17 talks like that. NONE. Should've watched a little more BET before you started giving Trayvon dialogue in your made up stories..

and Joe Oliver, it's obvious you don't know Zimmerman. Probably only met him in passing and you're the only black person he could find to prove "hey, i like black people, my best friend is black!". I'm glad MSNBC ripped u a new one. I love how you contradicted yourself all up and through that interview and I hope you at least got your bills paid because it's about to be a huge struggle for you socially from here on out.

To Trayvon's parents, I can only imagine the amount of sadness, grief, disgust you are going through watching the country grasp at straws to find ways to cover up your son's vile murder. Keep your head up. Justice will be served, somehow.

Girl yes!!!!! Talking about I look a lot like my brother. Boy stop!!!! This is just extremely painful to watch... They've completely made this child into a menace... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Did y'all see GZ's brother on PiersMorgan trying to 'defend' his brother actions in the murder of  this child?? Not once did I hear him say 'I wish my brother did not follow him'.

He says he knows his brother, but does he really know him??

Exactly!!! 

University of Smitty said:

PREACH!!!! "You gone die tonight" is something Klan members say..   Unarmed black people say.....'I'mma kick yo muthaf**kin azz'

Eleven8 said:

Love how he said his brother is such a squeaky clean person who wouldn't harm anybody.....yet has quite a few violent offenses under his belt. Don't use "squeaky clean record" when your brother keeps getting off for beating people up.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Did y'all see GZ's brother on PiersMorgan trying to 'defend' his brother actions in the murder of  this child?? Not once did I hear him say 'I wish my brother did not follow him'.

He says he knows his brother, but does he really know him??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean yesterday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena yesterday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
2 minutes ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
2 minutes ago
London Lui commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"Loser! & he's a liar. If u listen close enough he accuses her of "peenchin "…"
3 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: The Texans Take A Lesson From K-Camp on HBO's Hard Knocks: blogged by @niksofly
"I wonder did anybody notice that when that white wide receiver got cut from the team the head coach…"
2 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post MTV Says Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus Incident Was 100% Real
"Finally...a place that isn't praising Nikki for that b******* behavior.  Real easy to try…"
9 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"Who is going to see this clown perform. I am just wondering. At some point in life you have to…"
11 hours ago
marie alice romain commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Dashon Goldson (Washington Redskins)
"TOO MUCH CLOTHES ON.  TO BE LABELED MORNINGWOOD.  I WOULD HAVE LIED TO SEE HIM ONLY WITH…"
14 hours ago
Simona mihiela updated their profile
14 hours ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"ok, he's straight lying. she could just barely grab the bottom of his shorts. so unless she…"
15 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Changes Made to 'Concussion' Film In Order to Prevent Anti-NFL Backlash Made Public -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Politics are everywhere...smh"
16 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Changes Made to 'Concussion' Film In Order to Prevent Anti-NFL Backlash Made Public -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
16 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Dashon Goldson (Washington Redskins)
16 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video