A woman claims that she was partying with Boston Celtics players Leandro Barbosa, Courtney Lee and Jared Sullinger when she, as a good samaritan,  offered to give them a ride to their hotel. She tells a friend that she gave them a ride and later discovered that her purse had been swiped from her back seat. Her friend told the story on his Facebook page.

Something in the milk ain't clean...Why in the world would dudes who make multi-million dollars a year feel the need to take a woman's purse? I had my purse taken from the back seat of my car before but a Baller didn't take it. Someone broke into my car and took it. All without busting a single window or leaving a single dent. Luckily it was an empty purse. It was just in my back seat because i switched purses earlier that evening.

Let's see if she presses charges. She better keep my boo Courtney Lee out of it though! lol

Views: 1260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too!! They fcuked with the car handle and I ain't even realize it til the next day smh but yea I highly doubt they stole her purse. Boo who you? But this will be a learning lesson from them not to take rides from hoes

Niggas do dumb shyt all the time

I don't believe they stole the purse (what's it doing in the back seat) with a bunch of 'strangers' anyway?

This here is suspect: when she, as a good samaritan,  offered to give them a ride to their hotel.  I see ballers taking cabs all the time.   Something else going on here, I'm thinking they're trying to 'shame' them into paying for an alleged(sp) crime they didn't commit.

A thief is a thief contract or not! A family member used to work as a manager in a prestigious department store. Guess who the shoplifters were? The rich and famous. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Alfonso Ribeiro Wins Dancing with the Stars & Celebrates With Fresh Prince Castmates

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Aww they all still look great!…Continue

Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Seeking attention or does he…Continue

Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez Lashes Out At Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Liz Hernandez of “Access…Continue

Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 16 hours ago. 2 Replies

I'm Going to The BTS Tour in Atlanta and my bestfriend and I Got separate seats across the stadium from each other so I want to know if any gorgeous girlies were going to be there so we can meet and…Continue

Latest Activity

DdoubleD commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"If the mom did get a part time job she would make around 200 per week. In reality what is that…"
27 minutes ago
jodi commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
2 hours ago
jodi commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
"i would love to take her class too when she comes to NYC"
2 hours ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion Alfonso Ribeiro Wins Dancing with the Stars & Celebrates With Fresh Prince Castmates
"Congrats! There's my favorite, Geoffrey!"
2 hours ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown
"LMAO @ Sean. "
2 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown
"Did y'all just post an article about chicks fighting over this guy? And he's batting for…"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Alfonso Ribeiro Wins Dancing with the Stars & Celebrates With Fresh Prince Castmates
"Congrats! I was hoping he'd win."
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Why Some Beautiful Women Prefer Less Attractive Men By: @milagreee
"Idk I've met some ugly dudes with personalities just as ugly. But most are very good to their…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconDarlene Whitby, TLO, Sunnie dawnn and 3 more joined Baller Alert.com
6 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"@11 ur so right."
6 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video