A woman claims that she was partying with Boston Celtics players Leandro Barbosa, Courtney Lee and Jared Sullinger when she, as a good samaritan,  offered to give them a ride to their hotel. She tells a friend that she gave them a ride and later discovered that her purse had been swiped from her back seat. Her friend told the story on his Facebook page.

Something in the milk ain't clean...Why in the world would dudes who make multi-million dollars a year feel the need to take a woman's purse? I had my purse taken from the back seat of my car before but a Baller didn't take it. Someone broke into my car and took it. All without busting a single window or leaving a single dent. Luckily it was an empty purse. It was just in my back seat because i switched purses earlier that evening.

Let's see if she presses charges. She better keep my boo Courtney Lee out of it though! lol

Views: 1233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too!! They fcuked with the car handle and I ain't even realize it til the next day smh but yea I highly doubt they stole her purse. Boo who you? But this will be a learning lesson from them not to take rides from hoes

Niggas do dumb shyt all the time

I don't believe they stole the purse (what's it doing in the back seat) with a bunch of 'strangers' anyway?

This here is suspect: when she, as a good samaritan,  offered to give them a ride to their hotel.  I see ballers taking cabs all the time.   Something else going on here, I'm thinking they're trying to 'shame' them into paying for an alleged(sp) crime they didn't commit.

A thief is a thief contract or not! A family member used to work as a manager in a prestigious department store. Guess who the shoplifters were? The rich and famous. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 9 minutes ago. 1 Reply

K. Michelle went on the Breakfast Club to do an interview last week and hinted that Soulja Boy slept with transgender Sidney Starr. Soulja Boy didn't take too kindly to that and started taking shots…Continue

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 14 minutes ago. 13 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

WACKA FLACKA FLAME SEX TALE

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 52 minutes ago. 24 Replies

I work at a night club here in Atlanta and about 2 months ago I cameacross rapper Waka Flocka.It was somewhere around midnight and Iwas getting ready to leave when all of a sudden Waka Flocka came…Continue

Tags: FLACKA, WACKA

Latest Activity

Sweetness replied to RubyWoo's discussion Joe Budden Says Men Are Allowed to Rape Their Girlfriends
"Eh I disagree. I dnt think I'm making my point clear but whatever. I think a lot more dudes…"
7 minutes ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Shad Moss (TV Host)
"No thank you. Ill pass on the 12th grade boy body..."
8 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Joe Budden Says Men Are Allowed to Rape Their Girlfriends
"Sigh... this truly is a lost generation. Boyfriend or not, if I'm not in the mood or just say…"
9 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter
"I spit out my water when she said she's going to pay in him dust like…"
9 minutes ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tale - "It Was Special Because It Was The 1st Time Jeezy Gave Me Head"
"Lies...lies...cant even keep a story straight..."
10 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"This young lady is the next big thing, I promise you. She has humility and a type of sophistication…"
12 minutes ago
Sissy replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"That's why you're the BOSS!   "
14 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
18 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"Yeah she's very dope and i definitely like the way she kept it classy when Wale was coming for…"
18 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
27 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
27 minutes ago
Sweetness replied to RubyWoo's discussion Joe Budden Says Men Are Allowed to Rape Their Girlfriends
"Am I wrong for saying I agree? I mean if you have a boyfriend AND u guys are already having sex…"
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video