One thing I love is ... FREE S***! so I came across this site called http://www.misstravel.com/ it's basically like whatsyourprice.com but instead of meeting locally ... yall meet at airport & go to which ever destination yall planned to go on....I feel like this has some pro's n cons to it you know... I wouldn't personally do it simply because like this is taking me out of my comfort zone and what if this guy is a complete nut & i'll go missing....like I wouldnt know the area & etc..... i even backed out on whatsyourprice ( thinking about going back on there though)  but what you guys think about this?

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally wouldn't because I am like you, I get to thinking about being sold/forced into sex slavery, kidnapped and killed, all the worst possible scenarios! Not that I think it would be like that with every duded but some will be up to no good, so i wouldn't travel to a third world country especially someplace that regards women in a lessor extent. If I could go to places locally or within the United States I probably wouldn't mind so much but there is still that hidden serial killer aspect that just doesn't sit right with me. But to each his own, LOL, not saying anybody else shouldn't try it!

I'm hoping someone on this site tried it before ! or willing to try it so i can know about their experience ... but this is something I'll stay away from.. i see too many females going missing lml money prob has something to do with it as well

Definitely a no go for me. What good looking or well established or hell, just SANE man with tons of bread in his pocket is gonna try to find some strange b**** off the internet to travel with him? Lol, and furthermore, what man is gonna bring sand to the beach? If any man is using that website seriously there has to be quite a bit wrong with him.

Are you just going to fly with them and keep them company or are they paying you to fly with them and is it a flatrate or something that they give you for going, etc. What the hell is up!

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 
What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 
Oh yea I'm most def not about this life. Lol. Like lady c it can be anybody Thats why I'm super careful. Lol

IS SHE still alive?  is she still with him?
 
l8dy-c said:

What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

I signed up, but have not gotten any offers yet.

About the craziness...was he violent?? Or just a crazy man in general?



l8dy-c said:
What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

lmao I salute you!!

Ms. BoiBye said:

I signed up, but have not gotten any offers yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
34 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"@Ahab I am so sorry for your loss. This lady appears a little nutty"
56 minutes ago
Sean and That Philly Fly Diva are now friends
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Jason Pierre-Paul Will Return To The New York Giants
"He should feel really DUMB for playing with fireworks--and GRATEFUL for a 2nd chance at success in…"
4 hours ago
Sissy commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"She's trifling. He's trifling too for having sex with a woman he doesn't know."
4 hours ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Sophia Webster's Barbie Chiara Heeled Sandals
"Love the 1st pair of heels for myself. If I had a lil girl I'd lovefor her to rock the shoes…"
4 hours ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Sophia Webster's Barbie Chiara Heeled Sandals
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Sophia Webster's Barbie Chiara Heeled Sandals
"I love them all!"
5 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
Kirk Miller left a comment for Angela Jones
"Hello my beautiful angela jones i read your profile and i like what i read so far and i would…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog