I would like to know what you tell your son's about women ?

Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well if he was a teenager in high school, I would tell him not to get a girl pregnant b-cuz all she gonna do is leave you with the baby and go out and party. He will be stuck at home everyday. No sports, no girls, no free time. 
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*

l8dy-c said:

AllyNWonderland said:

LOL.....Ally, you're on a roll tonight

Lmao!!!!
What is wrong with this post? 

AllyNWonderland said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

l8dy-c said:

AllyNWonderland said:
Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone

MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

AllyNWonderland said:

l8dy-c said:

AllyNWonderland said:

This is a very interesting post.

AllyNWonderland said:

MissBling said:

AllyNWonderland said:

l8dy-c said:

AllyNWonderland said:
This is interesting. 

Tone said:

This is a very interesting post.

AllyNWonderland said:

MissBling said:

AllyNWonderland said:

l8dy-c said:

AllyNWonderland said:

focus on his money, and dont be no lovey dovey ass nigga, fuckem and keep it movin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 5 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Man Walks Woman on Dog Leash Through Staten Island Mall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 1 Reply

Via NY Daily News:She heeled by…Continue

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

Latest Activity

Ashley Jena' replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Blocked?
"Yea, that has happened to be a couple of times. I wasn't necessarily mad about it but I felt…"
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Flavor Flav Arrested For DUI and Drug Charges
"He too old for this. Real ninja ish."
2 hours ago
Nicole commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Snootie Wild's Stops In Houston For Exclusive "Ain't No Stoping Me" Listening Party
"Aw. I like Snootie."
2 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"I immediately scrolled to see the pics before I read the story. Two thumbs down."
2 hours ago
Nicole liked Eleven8's blog post Sidechick Lingo Every Girlfriend Should Look Out For
2 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Janice Dickinson Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby
"If she don't get all the way the foh"
2 hours ago
nicolejaeprice commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"Yuck daddy."
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
V replied to V's discussion A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice
"TY Ladies. I'm trying to take it slow & not over-think everything. I think these dudes are…"
5 hours ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"I'm laughing so hard! Her story was actually a good read, she should definitely be a…"
5 hours ago
LovesChild1984 replied to V's discussion A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice
"I agree with Just Me, just be yourself. You obviously have something that they like, so be you and…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video