I would like to know what you tell your son's about women ?

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well if he was a teenager in high school, I would tell him not to get a girl pregnant b-cuz all she gonna do is leave you with the baby and go out and party. He will be stuck at home everyday. No sports, no girls, no free time. 
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

LOL.....Ally, you're on a roll tonight

Lmao!!!!
What is wrong with this post? 

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone




MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

This is a very interesting post.

AllyNWonderland said:

Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone




MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
This is interesting. 

Tone said:

This is a very interesting post.

AllyNWonderland said:

Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone




MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

focus on his money, and dont be no lovey dovey ass nigga, fuckem and keep it movin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

American Advice Needed!

Started by Miss Elle in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I was hoping to get some advice.So I don't live in the US (sadly) but I have the opportunity through…Continue

Tags: study, Georgia, columbia, Carolina, South

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 4 hours ago. 10 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Insatiable Cookie P 7 hours ago. 13 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by TerrorT16 9 hours ago. 15 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

Latest Activity

Miss Elle posted a discussion

American Advice Needed!

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I…See More
1 hour ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"I think she was taunting him with that picture."
2 hours ago
Tone © commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"Jay in a mid life crisis"
2 hours ago
Michelle Westin commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"I honestly hate the way beyonce dresses.  Its either super tacky or just randomly put together"
3 hours ago
Love love!!! replied to SMSLove's discussion Maca Root for Energy
"Where can you get it from?"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Something tells me Jay Z, Diddy, and 50 Cent (who are in the top 5 on the Forbes Wealthiest In Hip…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@Lifes Journey, no i agree with you. It's like the whole "everyone wants to be hood until…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"@McKenna EXACTLY!   What is venting to strangers going to do besides piss Tiffney off when…"
4 hours ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"He could always go to court and file for visitation but that would be too much like right *sigh*.…"
5 hours ago
FrostBiteMe commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"Nah I can't see it for Bey's attire but her and Jay's energy 2gether is…"
6 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I can't help but think Khloe likes hood types but just doesn't want to actually be in the…"
6 hours ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"You might be right Eleven... U think he might be putting on a show as well..."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video