I would like to know what you tell your son's about women ?

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well if he was a teenager in high school, I would tell him not to get a girl pregnant b-cuz all she gonna do is leave you with the baby and go out and party. He will be stuck at home everyday. No sports, no girls, no free time. 
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

LOL.....Ally, you're on a roll tonight

Lmao!!!!
What is wrong with this post? 

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone




MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

This is a very interesting post.

AllyNWonderland said:

Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone




MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks
This is interesting. 

Tone said:

This is a very interesting post.

AllyNWonderland said:

Just read it smh and yea ima go head and let her love Tone




MissBling said:

Ch..... Leave this one be, she's not wrapped too tight. Don't save her, she don't want to be saved lol! Siren already had to check her...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/maia-campbell-is-back-on-dr...

AllyNWonderland said:

*sigh* you'll see why eventually and I'll leave it at that *exits room*







l8dy-c said:
Why would you suggest that? You apparently didn't.

AllyNWonderland said:
@L8dy-c welcome to ba....you seem cool....but a little ba advice....please ignore Tones post.....thanks

focus on his money, and dont be no lovey dovey ass nigga, fuckem and keep it movin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Montel Williams Busted With Weed In Germany

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

#MontelWilliams learned a valuable lesson in traveling with that sticky-icky.The talk show host’s reps tell #TMZ that he was traveling though the #Frankfurt #Germany airport with his wife but when he…Continue

The Two Teens That Stabbed Their Classmate 19 Times In An Attempt To Appease "Slender Man" Will Be Tried As Adults

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

In 2014, 12 year- old #MorganGeyser and #AnissaWeier were arrested for the stabbing of a fellow class mate. The 12 year-old victim , Payton Leutner was lured into a wooded park in Waukesha, Wisconsin…Continue

Jaden Smith Has Family Celebrate His Birthday Abroad With Him: Will Smith Finds Out Drinking Age is 18

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Turning 18 is a momentous occasion for a teenager. By all accounts and the legal bodies that represent them, a child is finally seen as an adult. For most of us, we know that being 18 really means…Continue

Nicki Minaj’s Brother’s DNA Matches DNA on 12-Year-Old Accuser’s Clothes

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

It seems like Nicki Minaj’s brother’s child rape case has just taken a turn for the worst.@Bossipofficial reported Thursday that prosecutors have revealed #JelaniMaraj’s DNA matched the semen found…Continue

Latest Activity

MrArcherthePromoter commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Soulja Boy's Birthday Bash Ends With Shooting -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"He Got Juice and He Made it THrough Thank God CHECK THE Tape @ www.MrArchersNYC.com"
1 hour ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked Lady Thriller's blog post Soulja Boy's Birthday Bash Ends With Shooting -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
1 hour ago
BenitaShae posted a blog post
4 hours ago
BenitaShae's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Lady Thriller posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Lady Thriller's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou is now friends with Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) and Alagie Khan
7 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on MsJennyb's blog post Ed Hartwell Reveals the Real Reason Behind Split from Keshia Knight Pulliam – blogged by @MsJennyb
"they way the got together in the first place was sketchy so this is not real surprise."
9 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) posted discussions
9 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
11 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service