One thing I love is ... FREE S***! so I came across this site called http://www.misstravel.com/ it's basically like whatsyourprice.com but instead of meeting locally ... yall meet at airport & go to which ever destination yall planned to go on....I feel like this has some pro's n cons to it you know... I wouldn't personally do it simply because like this is taking me out of my comfort zone and what if this guy is a complete nut & i'll go missing....like I wouldnt know the area & etc..... i even backed out on whatsyourprice ( thinking about going back on there though)  but what you guys think about this?

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally wouldn't because I am like you, I get to thinking about being sold/forced into sex slavery, kidnapped and killed, all the worst possible scenarios! Not that I think it would be like that with every duded but some will be up to no good, so i wouldn't travel to a third world country especially someplace that regards women in a lessor extent. If I could go to places locally or within the United States I probably wouldn't mind so much but there is still that hidden serial killer aspect that just doesn't sit right with me. But to each his own, LOL, not saying anybody else shouldn't try it!

I'm hoping someone on this site tried it before ! or willing to try it so i can know about their experience ... but this is something I'll stay away from.. i see too many females going missing lml money prob has something to do with it as well

Definitely a no go for me. What good looking or well established or hell, just SANE man with tons of bread in his pocket is gonna try to find some strange b**** off the internet to travel with him? Lol, and furthermore, what man is gonna bring sand to the beach? If any man is using that website seriously there has to be quite a bit wrong with him.

Are you just going to fly with them and keep them company or are they paying you to fly with them and is it a flatrate or something that they give you for going, etc. What the hell is up!

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 
What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 
Oh yea I'm most def not about this life. Lol. Like lady c it can be anybody Thats why I'm super careful. Lol

IS SHE still alive?  is she still with him?
 
l8dy-c said:

What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

I signed up, but have not gotten any offers yet.

About the craziness...was he violent?? Or just a crazy man in general?



l8dy-c said:
What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???
 
l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

lmao I salute you!!

Ms. BoiBye said:

I signed up, but have not gotten any offers yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels yesterday. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine on Wednesday. 133 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

ari liked Savv Davis's blog post Baller Wives @SavvDavisBooks
10 hours ago
ari commented on Foxie Millero's blog post Baller Wives Club "Me And My Boo In Our Boo Coupe Ridin""- Episode 3
"Yes finally i have waited for this and you spared me none. I see so much happening, i had a feeling…"
10 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
14 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tami Roman Is Sick Of The Comments About Her Pregnancy
"Tammy got pregnant to stay relevant. What 40+ year old woman wants to be old as hell with a baby?…"
15 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Dr. Dre Announces New Radio Show "The Pharmacy" Exclusively On Apple Music
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post CBS Broadcaster Greg Anthony Reinstated After Backpage Prostitution Scandal
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Is it okay to explore your options while in the "talking" phase? Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"Some women act like every dude they meet trying to talk to them on some relationship sh!t and they…"
16 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Dr. Dre Announces New Radio Show "The Pharmacy" Exclusively On Apple Music
"Dre lucky the internet wasn't around l when he was beating those women up. I almost forgot how…"
17 hours ago
Foxie Millero posted a blog post
17 hours ago
Foxie Millero's blog post was featured
17 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post CBS Broadcaster Greg Anthony Reinstated After Backpage Prostitution Scandal
"I hope ain't nobody laughing at him because it's a lot of people about to go down for…"
17 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video