One thing I love is ... FREE S***! so I came across this site called http://www.misstravel.com/ it's basically like whatsyourprice.com but instead of meeting locally ... yall meet at airport & go to which ever destination yall planned to go on....I feel like this has some pro's n cons to it you know... I wouldn't personally do it simply because like this is taking me out of my comfort zone and what if this guy is a complete nut & i'll go missing....like I wouldnt know the area & etc..... i even backed out on whatsyourprice ( thinking about going back on there though)  but what you guys think about this?

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally wouldn't because I am like you, I get to thinking about being sold/forced into sex slavery, kidnapped and killed, all the worst possible scenarios! Not that I think it would be like that with every duded but some will be up to no good, so i wouldn't travel to a third world country especially someplace that regards women in a lessor extent. If I could go to places locally or within the United States I probably wouldn't mind so much but there is still that hidden serial killer aspect that just doesn't sit right with me. But to each his own, LOL, not saying anybody else shouldn't try it!

I'm hoping someone on this site tried it before ! or willing to try it so i can know about their experience ... but this is something I'll stay away from.. i see too many females going missing lml money prob has something to do with it as well

Definitely a no go for me. What good looking or well established or hell, just SANE man with tons of bread in his pocket is gonna try to find some strange b**** off the internet to travel with him? Lol, and furthermore, what man is gonna bring sand to the beach? If any man is using that website seriously there has to be quite a bit wrong with him.

Are you just going to fly with them and keep them company or are they paying you to fly with them and is it a flatrate or something that they give you for going, etc. What the hell is up!

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 

omg...what happened?? can u talk about it at all???

l8dy-c said:

First of all, anything can happen to you. Wiether you know the person or not. A really close friend of mine did the samething and she had a bad experience. Funny part Isfahan he came out to see her first b4 their actually mini-vacation everyone at the office thought he was cool and decent.... Man we were wrong.. I never believe anything I see anymore.Well anyways she went to New York after his visit out here and to this day I still can't believe it even happen. Be safe. 
What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

l8dy-c said:

Oh yea I'm most def not about this life. Lol. Like lady c it can be anybody Thats why I'm super careful. Lol

IS SHE still alive?  is she still with him?

l8dy-c said:

What exactly would you like to know? She was vulnerable and a little desperate, started online dating websites and he turned out to be crazier than we could imagine.

Nikki Royal said:

l8dy-c said:

I signed up, but have not gotten any offers yet.

About the craziness...was he violent?? Or just a crazy man in general?

l8dy-c said:

Nikki Royal said:

l8dy-c said:

lmao I salute you!!

Ms. BoiBye said:

I signed up, but have not gotten any offers yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 23 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 33 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 57 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Shannel Barnes commented on Shannel Barnes's blog post Ballerific Beauty: How To Choose The Right Foundation: Shade and Type by @Volti_MUA
"@SEASONED I know a few females that have the same problem! My suggestion would be to just wear a…"
4 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"rich, stop leaking your "artist" nudes. jeez, this dude is a 40 year old creep and proud…"
6 minutes ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Honestly, there's a part of me that feels bad for the girl. Her most recent ex-boyfriend got…"
9 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
15 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
16 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
17 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
19 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
20 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
22 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
22 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
23 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
23 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video