Hi Everybody!
I have a question When you're involved with a person for a period of time do you always use protection? 

My baller friend just stated that if he's been with someone for a year he no longer sees the need in using condoms (WHAT?!?).. We haven't had sex and from that statement I doubt we ever will SMH..I'm not ready for no babies yet so I do LOL

Views: 1876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry BA I keep forgetting he's retarded my fault 

Brii said:
I see somebody got a LIBRAY CARRDDDDD!!!  LMAO..   First off don't waste all your time on the computer worrying about me and for the record I don't have any STDs and I plan to keep it that way but thanks for making sure.. Secondly keep your clearance rack ass off my posts and fill out them applications like you suppose to be doing.. AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET TO UPSET ME SO TRY HARDER OR DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND GIVE UP!

** Now do you still want that hook up? I see you need some d*** in your life because you acting like a B****.. So for the last time leave me be

Dolla Back said:

brii ass probably already got herpes an hpv so she aint worryin bout no std's, you see she didnt even mention that in her post, she just scared of gettin pregnant

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.

I just be f***** wit her, even though she was part of the reason behind my ban.. why so serious brii brii
 
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Brii, WHAT is his problem with you??? What did I miss? and I don't miss a thing here on BA LOL

I had a close encounter with a guy I dated right after college. We were supposed to be exclusive. So one day he calls me ranting about i gave him gonnehria (sp). I went and got tested immediately didn't have it. he swore i was the only woman he had been with, called me all kinds of names and cut me off financially, LOL. A few months later I heard that he had a 6 month old baby on the way. So I never believe anyone. I was on the nurva ring when I got preggers with my daughter, so always wrap it up and use condoms until you are positively sure you are ready to deal with the consequences babies or STD's, LOL. cuz both follow you around for life!!!!

yes maam, you get to suck this rich nigga d***, that aint enough for you? 

 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

really???  that's all you have to offer?

Dolla Back said:

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.

Boy Bye. This is a post about STI's and pregnancy and you trying to get your peen sucked, LLS! U are funny. Stop trying to slang wang and give some real advice.

 
Dolla Back said:

yes maam, you get to suck this rich nigga d***, that aint enough for you? 

 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

really???  that's all you have to offer?

Dolla Back said:

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.


there was a ban? Damn I missed it.
Dolla Back said:

I just be f***** wit her, even though she was part of the reason behind my ban.. why so serious brii brii
 
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Brii, WHAT is his problem with you??? What did I miss? and I don't miss a thing here on BA LOL

What is it that you do Dolla? Nigga u need to stop lying to yourself is that why you joined this site? This is not blackpeoplemeet.com

Dolla Back said:

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.

This s*** here is why you get cussed the f*** out..It's too early for stupidity so either respond to the original question or get the f*** out of here being disrespectful..
 P.S.  Nobody on this site wants your discounted ass 

Dolla Back said:

yes maam, you get to suck this rich nigga d***, that aint enough for you? 

 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

really???  that's all you have to offer?

Dolla Back said:

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.

This girl I went to school with had a corporate guy he promised her the world when she ended up pregnant he took off like a rocket so she's fighting for child support as we speak 

Ms. BoiBye said:

I had a close encounter with a guy I dated right after college. We were supposed to be exclusive. So one day he calls me ranting about i gave him gonnehria (sp). I went and got tested immediately didn't have it. he swore i was the only woman he had been with, called me all kinds of names and cut me off financially, LOL. A few months later I heard that he had a 6 month old baby on the way. So I never believe anyone. I was on the nurva ring when I got preggers with my daughter, so always wrap it up and use condoms until you are positively sure you are ready to deal with the consequences babies or STD's, LOL. cuz both follow you around for life!!!!

Totally depends on the dude... But a vast majority of these athletes are slanging wang left and right so don't do it... 
This dude is just too disrespectful to have anything other than bus fare in his pocket.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

The Weeknd & Belly Cancel Their 'Jimmey Kimmel' Performance Because Of Donald Trump

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#TheWeeknd and #Canadian rapper/producer Belly reportedly cancelled their "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" performance Wednesday night (May 25) when they found out #DonaldTrump was also going to appear on the…Continue

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
4 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
6 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
22 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Tamar Braxton Expected To Discuss "The Real" On "Braxton Family Values"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service