Hi Everybody!
I have a question When you're involved with a person for a period of time do you always use protection? 

My baller friend just stated that if he's been with someone for a year he no longer sees the need in using condoms (WHAT?!?).. We haven't had sex and from that statement I doubt we ever will SMH..I'm not ready for no babies yet so I do LOL

Tags: Raw, Sex

Views: 1677

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I see somebody got a LIBRARY CARRDDDDD!!! LMAO..  

First off don't waste all your time on the computer worrying about me and for the record I don't have any STDs and I plan to keep it that way but thanks for making sure.. Secondly keep your clearance rack ass off my posts and fill out them applications like you suppose to be doing.. AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET TO UPSET ME SO TRY HARDER OR DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND GIVE UP!

** Now do you still want that hook up? I see you need some d*** in your life because you acting like a B****.. So for the last time leave me be

Dolla Back said:

brii ass probably already got herpes an hpv so she aint worryin bout no std's, you see she didnt even mention that in her post, she just scared of gettin pregnant

I was hoping y'all could tell me LOL 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Brii, WHAT is his problem with you??? What did I miss? and I don't miss a thing here on BA LOL

I'm sorry BA I keep forgetting he's retarded my fault 

Brii said:
I see somebody got a LIBRAY CARRDDDDD!!!  LMAO..   First off don't waste all your time on the computer worrying about me and for the record I don't have any STDs and I plan to keep it that way but thanks for making sure.. Secondly keep your clearance rack ass off my posts and fill out them applications like you suppose to be doing.. AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN YOUR POCKET TO UPSET ME SO TRY HARDER OR DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND GIVE UP!

** Now do you still want that hook up? I see you need some d*** in your life because you acting like a B****.. So for the last time leave me be

Dolla Back said:

brii ass probably already got herpes an hpv so she aint worryin bout no std's, you see she didnt even mention that in her post, she just scared of gettin pregnant

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.

I just be f***** wit her, even though she was part of the reason behind my ban.. why so serious brii brii

Brii, WHAT is his problem with you??? What did I miss? and I don't miss a thing here on BA LOL

really???  that's all you have to offer?

Dolla Back said:

I dont know why yall keep assuming im broke, i could f*** every last one of you if i met you in person.

I had a close encounter with a guy I dated right after college. We were supposed to be exclusive. So one day he calls me ranting about i gave him gonnehria (sp). I went and got tested immediately didn't have it. he swore i was the only woman he had been with, called me all kinds of names and cut me off financially, LOL. A few months later I heard that he had a 6 month old baby on the way. So I never believe anyone. I was on the nurva ring when I got preggers with my daughter, so always wrap it up and use condoms until you are positively sure you are ready to deal with the consequences babies or STD's, LOL. cuz both follow you around for life!!!!

yes maam, you get to suck this rich nigga d***, that aint enough for you? 

Dolla Back said:

Boy Bye. This is a post about STI's and pregnancy and you trying to get your peen sucked, LLS! U are funny. Stop trying to slang wang and give some real advice.

Dolla Back said:

Dolla Back said:

there was a ban? Damn I missed it.
Dolla Back said:

I just be f***** wit her, even though she was part of the reason behind my ban.. why so serious brii brii

What is it that you do Dolla? Nigga u need to stop lying to yourself is that why you joined this site? This is not blackpeoplemeet.com

Dolla Back said:

This s*** here is why you get cussed the f*** out..It's too early for stupidity so either respond to the original question or get the f*** out of here being disrespectful..
 P.S.  Nobody on this site wants your discounted ass 

Dolla Back said:

Dolla Back said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 39 minutes ago. 3 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Would You Give Back The Engagement Ring?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 13 hours ago. 6 Replies

As you might have read…Continue

Getting Flown Out

Started by Brie in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 14 hours ago. 9 Replies

Someone from a popular TO clique wants to fly me out.I've been flown out by sponsors/sugar daddies, but not someone around celebrities per se.Advice? How can I ensure some compensation, gifts, I…Continue

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Denzel, Will, Idris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EternallyGG 15 hours ago. 10 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
21 minutes ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
" You seem to fear commitment. "
39 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
48 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
48 minutes ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
"I love the whole outfit, but the heels set it off perfectly.  But my focus is on how THIN B…"
48 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
51 minutes ago
WorkInProgress replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Okay what if being intimate was involved, now what?"
1 hour ago
BLUE JONES commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher's Brain Shows Signs of CTE
"Sad !"
1 hour ago
Brianna Winbush posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Brianna Winbush's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service