FIRST OF ALL: look how "SKINTY" she is...I mean she is so little, WoW!

that thing on her head...is she about to go tell fortunes?! LoL!

her hair looks stringy...she looks SICK!

the WHOLE outfit just DOESN'T GO...AT ALL!

Am I RIGHT?!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And might I add, I hate their paparazzi poses! They need to hire better photographers or something, their pictures never look candid.
* Lebron or Kanye are next*

Hahahaha! Good prediction! I could see that, but I hope it's not Lebron... I hope he doesn't go out like that! I really like Vannah for him but I think she sealed her fate.... :-/ ESPECIALLY with no 'ring on it'! smh....
*even though i thought she was shapley after she had the baby (in a good way), we forget her man probably likes his women stick thin; no ass, big boobs and long hair.*

HAHAHAHA! Exactly! LAME ass white dude! She LOVES that man, though! smh
damn!! is that the mama with a weave. wow (say no to botox)
WoW she looks so sick. I hope she is alright.
LoL! Kim looks 10x better than Kourtney right here, OMG!

AKa maddie said:

their faces are pulled soooooooooooo tight /knifed up just dreadful; must have got 60 shots O' Botox before the flight
you do?! I can't even pick out anything that I DO like...

Mary said:
I like it... :)
hell the WEAVE looks like it's already wet lol

mrs. denbeigh said:
they're in ny. gotta cover the weave in the rain.

*patiently watching the clock and waiting for their fifteen minutes to be up....
EXACTLY! just withering away...bless her heart

Chandra C. said:
Hell that crazy ass Scott driving her crazy she looks sick and stressed
all imma say is this... **shakes head***
she look like the one ugly girl in the group that makes everyone else look good!
lmao @ her withering away and bless her heart. go stand in a corner for ten minutes for that ish

Charis S. said:
EXACTLY! just withering away...bless her heart
Chandra C. said:
Hell that crazy ass Scott driving her crazy she looks sick and stressed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"I need one"
6 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
6 hours ago
AKa maddie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"  he's so gorgeous"
7 hours ago
Sweetness commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"Lol girl that's a book hahaha"
8 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"@Sweetness, a few words def turned into a few lines lol"
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"Yes Lawd!!!"
8 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"I prefer face-to-face when possible other than that your a-- better pick up that phone."
10 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion YG and Elle Varner Spotted at Nike Football Society in LA
"She wants a rapper so bad. First J Cole, then Meek, and now YG. SMH"
10 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question - Do Women Know If They Will Sleep With a Guy Within First 10 Minutes?
"Within 10 minutes I can determine if it's a possibility. "
10 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"My boyfriend and I broke up because of bad communication. He just wanted to "text" out…"
11 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video