FIRST OF ALL: look how "SKINTY" she is...I mean she is so little, WoW!

that thing on her head...is she about to go tell fortunes?! LoL!

her hair looks stringy...she looks SICK!

the WHOLE outfit just DOESN'T GO...AT ALL!

Am I RIGHT?!

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And might I add, I hate their paparazzi poses! They need to hire better photographers or something, their pictures never look candid.
* Lebron or Kanye are next*

Hahahaha! Good prediction! I could see that, but I hope it's not Lebron... I hope he doesn't go out like that! I really like Vannah for him but I think she sealed her fate.... :-/ ESPECIALLY with no 'ring on it'! smh....
*even though i thought she was shapley after she had the baby (in a good way), we forget her man probably likes his women stick thin; no ass, big boobs and long hair.*

HAHAHAHA! Exactly! LAME ass white dude! She LOVES that man, though! smh
damn!! is that the mama with a weave. wow (say no to botox)
WoW she looks so sick. I hope she is alright.
LoL! Kim looks 10x better than Kourtney right here, OMG!

AKa maddie said:

their faces are pulled soooooooooooo tight /knifed up just dreadful; must have got 60 shots O' Botox before the flight
you do?! I can't even pick out anything that I DO like...

Mary said:
I like it... :)
hell the WEAVE looks like it's already wet lol

mrs. denbeigh said:
they're in ny. gotta cover the weave in the rain.

*patiently watching the clock and waiting for their fifteen minutes to be up....
EXACTLY! just withering away...bless her heart

Chandra C. said:
Hell that crazy ass Scott driving her crazy she looks sick and stressed
all imma say is this... **shakes head***
she look like the one ugly girl in the group that makes everyone else look good!
lmao @ her withering away and bless her heart. go stand in a corner for ten minutes for that ish

Charis S. said:
EXACTLY! just withering away...bless her heart
Chandra C. said:
Hell that crazy ass Scott driving her crazy she looks sick and stressed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by LB&Company 22 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Lil Kim's Baby Girl Is Adorable

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Earlier today, Lil Kim showed…Continue

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"True. I say wait. I'd do a shoe if it's inspired versus being a knock off. Ball within…"
20 minutes ago
LB&Company replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"I'm a college student too and I don't turn 21 until May but I'm from New Jersey and…"
22 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"Lmao,I remember this one. I died with the "I have good news and bad news""
30 minutes ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Not a damn thing wrong with it. Most people buy s*** they can't afford so they are no…"
34 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"This sounds about right and he looks like he carries on like a child....but damn less than…"
41 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"I don't wear fakes. I like shoes no matter the designer ,but fakes give me desperado."
46 minutes ago
BlkBarbie commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"I remember reading this one....smh"
53 minutes ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"Thats what she gets and whats wrong with being dark??. He look like he a kid anyways lol. I believe…"
1 hour ago
napturalappeal is now a member of Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@sean I agree w everything you said....beauty supply store??? So sad."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video