Y'all heffas be safe & have fun in Orlando!!!!!

We expect lots of posts when y'all get back

Tags: Have, fun, safe

Views: 1067

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Mese, SackChaser, & CC I really want to ask them both about it b/c we've hung out before and it never went down like that. I know the main chick tripping liked one of my homeboys and he's the one that usually pays for all my stuff, so Idk if that rubbed her the wrong way. But all she had to say "Yo, I'm trying to get at him" and I would have slid to the side to let her try to get at him. I wouldn't have blocked. They were just acting shady for no reason and they were the ones who told me to come when I called & to cancel on Wednesday night.

I'm not even a real "baller chaser" so even if I had the opportunity to get at one of the athletes, I would have deflected it to one of them b/c I know they get down like that & I don't.

We all have a group trip planned for later in the year, but this time my real friends are going too, so I know it'll be better.

@Sack Chaser - Thanks hun :-)

The tickets to the club I won on here, so they were free. Only thing I paid for were my clothing, my homeboy paid for everything else. I'm usually the trip planner, but this wasn't "my trip", I got invited so I was just trying to go with the flow & not be "that person" who disagrees with everything, but she was just plain old funky. She told them that she had all these hookups, b/c she's from that area but she only hooked up herself.

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

@Sheli-

She was definitely jealous. I tend to have a little bit of hater in, but I'd never rain on someone's parade. And your hookups seem to be the more legitimate, I can't stand last minute hoes. If you know we're going somewhere, you need to get us setup in advance, don't wait and leave the rest of your group hanging.

Question: did you pay for more of the trip than them, or spend more time arranging everything?

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Sheli, I'm also suspect of the bish because when you wanted to go out on your own she came up with excuses for you to stay with them. Bish was scared you would bag a baller while she continued to chase The Wizard. smh lol

Wow tell your ex girl she is wack. I live in DC and we don't even chase Wizards players!

I'm sorry your trip was jacked up... :( 
They may not have acted in that manner before, but the stakes were higher (or so they thought) ... Brush your shoulders off and forget them heauxs 

Sheli said:

@Mese, SackChaser, & CC I really want to ask them both about it b/c we've hung out before and it never went down like that. I know the main chick tripping liked one of my homeboys and he's the one that usually pays for all my stuff, so Idk if that rubbed her the wrong way. But all she had to say "Yo, I'm trying to get at him" and I would have slid to the side to let her try to get at him. I wouldn't have blocked. They were just acting shady for no reason and they were the ones who told me to come when I called & to cancel on Wednesday night.

I'm not even a real "baller chaser" so even if I had the opportunity to get at one of the athletes, I would have deflected it to one of them b/c I know they get down like that & I don't.

We all have a group trip planned for later in the year, but this time my real friends are going too, so I know it'll be better.

This right here. Sheli, that bish deserves a knuckle sandwich. She was blocking big time. And she probably tried to be in your homeboy's face and he wasn't feeling her.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Wow tell your ex girl she is wack. I live in DC and we don't even chase Wizards players!

Finally back... now i gotta update the site. Whew

I guess that was it, but when we go on our trip over the summer, I'm not going to even act funny. I'm going to treat them the way the SHOULD have treated me and keep it moving. I'm over it, I just know to never go anywhere alone with them again.

JustMe said:

I'm sorry your trip was jacked up... :( 
They may not have acted in that manner before, but the stakes were higher (or so they thought) ... Brush your shoulders off and forget them heauxs 

Sheli said:

Lmao @ knuckle sandwich
Right these wizards haven't won a game or championship in 467742327907 years.

Ms. BoiBye said:

LOL!! When she said the Wizards, I was like do they even play still?

This right here. Sheli, that bish deserves a knuckle sandwich. She was blocking big time. And she probably tried to be in your homeboy's face and he wasn't feeling her.

Ms. BoiBye said:

Any info on my boo D Rose?

I agree.  Those hoes were scared that if they went with you, you'd be the only one to get in

SACK CHASER said:

Awww.. sounds like you need to drop dem bishes a get better friends

Btw, you are a cutie! =)

Sheli said:

LOL, Ok so we get there on Thursday and go to this wack ass club b/c the chick driving was following behind a certain Wizards player. I was like the Wizards!!! The f-ing Washington Wizzards, I didn't know they even still had players on their team and then his ass wasn't even cute. So that shat had me in a foul mood, but I slept it off.

Friday she just had a nasty attitude, didn't want to do anything, b/c Wizard dude didn't want to chill with her he just wanted to phuck while she thought she would be his arm candy for the weekend or something. We sat in the house until 4pm then went to the mall b/c she wanted to get a massage & pedicure. That s*** took 2 hours, so I walked the mall solo until we were ready to go. By this time I'm ready to leave Orlando. So we meet up with the rest of the crew which are males and we go back to the house to get ready. We went to the AllStar comedy show laugh a little go out to eat and then head to LAX. The plan was b/c I had the pass we would split the cost of the 3rd ticket, we stand in line for damn near an hour and all of a sudden one chick is feeling sick so we leave AND I kid you not, miraculously she got better when we got near down town.  Once again she's following behind the Wizards player. So we get downtown to a club and she wants me pay the full $125 to go in b/c her homie got her and the other chick free tickets. I was like FTS, I called my homeboys and met up with them downtown and we went to another club.

Saturday rolls around, I'm ready to leave, once again we don't leave the house until 5pm we go to D&B. I won't complain, that part was fun, but I was like we could have gone to ATL to play games, but anyway....We go back to get eat and get changed at about 8pm. I have my car back so I say I'm going to do my own thing thing at the club b/c I hear her on the phone secretly planning to get free tickets to a club & she only asked for 2, for her and the other girl.  But they were like it's not safe to go out solo, I'll ask my homeboy to get you a ticket. So we get to the club, once again dude only has 2 tickets!! I was f--ing mad!! He tried to sell me a ticket O_o I say no, take me back to get my car and I'll got to the club I have passes to solo. Finally dude just gives me the ticket and we go in. We don't talk to each other the entire night. I rode home with my male friends, Sunday I got up early and got the hell out of there.

Only ballers I saw were Charles Barkley, D.Wade, Stackhouse, Shaq, Yo Gotti and the dude who plays for the Wizard. Only one of them I wanted was D.Wade and his security was tighter than Indian Virgin Pu--y!! Oh and I won't even talk about the near fight I got into downtown b/c some bish from our home town thought I was f--ing her husband, I have seen, touched, felt or smelled a penis since October 2011. I don't have the bandwidth to type out all the wrong stuff that happened on that trip. Even the dudes we were with were like why are you letting these b****** try you. When I hang with my homeboys I never pay for anything, but hanging with these bishes they were trying to make me pay while they were doing free s*** and I'm not bout that life, Lol

I usually vibe with all types of females and can get along with anyone if they aren't being disrespectful, but this weekend definitely put that to the test. Wait one more thing, we were talking about trying to go to this one party & she said something to the effect that the females have to be on point and they don't just let anyone in, so she wasn't to sure if all of us (3 females) would make it. I was like did she just low-key call me ugly. Now most of you have seen my picture on twitter or facebook and my momma says I'm pretty freaking cute, so I had to give that s*** the side eye. Lol, I was DONE at that point.

Sheli better drink some eye of newt and spill the details. lol

SACK CHASER said:

lol! You know we want details.... 

Sheli said:

This was my first & Worst Allstar weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to take my ass to CIAA this weekend to make up for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - 50 Cent Talks About His Son

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Naomi Campbell Poses for Givenchy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Forty-four and fabulous!Continue

Latest Activity

Shantel liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Foul-Weathered Friends
12 minutes ago
Shantel commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Foul-Weathered Friends
"This post makes me appreciate the friends/fam that I have in my life.. luckily my best friends are…"
12 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Broke Baller News - Terrence Howard Says He's To Broke To Pay Spousal Support
"it's sad that so many men claim to be broke, when they hide their money or in normal people…"
13 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Sean Kingston's Third Car Gets Repossessed
"dang.."
17 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
39 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Sean Kingston's Third Car Gets Repossessed
"Where did he get the money to buy these cars in the first place? I mean he only had that one song…"
49 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
52 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
55 minutes ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Broke Baller News - Terrence Howard Says He's To Broke To Pay Spousal Support
"Lionel Richie said every time he marries he loses a house. lol TH ain't gon learn. He's…"
56 minutes ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans
"...and waited 30MINS???  Monday's are not my day "
1 hour ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - 50 Cent Talks About His Son
"SMH, he doesn't get what she's trying to say. The fact he called him a boy at 18 instead…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans
"You peep how they took a pic anyway? Like... I can imagine how annoying they had to be lol "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video