Y'all heffas be safe & have fun in Orlando!!!!!

We expect lots of posts when y'all get back

Tags: Have, fun, safe

Views: 1070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you make it Sheli....let me know if you do.

Sheli said:

This was my first & Worst Allstar weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to take my ass to CIAA this weekend to make up for it.

Damn shelli. U shoulda hit me bak on twitter! Me and my boo had a blast. It's way toooooo much to say on BA. But his Dwayne wade look a like ass used that s*** to his advantage. I met female ballers. No
Menzies. I wish I woulda met Blake griffin tho. He could get it on the first night from the front back side wherever.mmmm hmmm Blake=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ummmm isn't lebrun married! Or engaged? Let's just say that nigga is a cheater

I met some random dude rajon rondo. I wasn't with my boo. I gave him my number. He sai he plays ball but I never heard of him. Anyways he's cute kinda. We been texting so he will be in Miami spring break and we will
Meet up

That's it. I was with my man so not muh flirting lol but we did have a lot of sex. Omg.  If I ever move in with my bf or a dude in general....ima be using condoms birth control dental dams everything. Cause we was horny every damn minute. Idk maybe it's that time of the month lol? My poor cat is bruised right now l

rajon rondo plays for the celtics

http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/player-profile0708-rajon-rondo.html

Sw33tNeSS said:

Damn shelli. U shoulda hit me bak on twitter! Me and my boo had a blast. It's way toooooo much to say on BA. But his Dwayne wade look a like ass used that s*** to his advantage. I met female ballers. No
Menzies. I wish I woulda met Blake griffin tho. He could get it on the first night from the front back side wherever.mmmm hmmm Blake=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I met some random dude rajon rondo. I wasn't with my boo. I gave him my number. He sai he plays ball but I never heard of him. Anyways he's cute kinda. We been texting so he will be in Miami spring break and we will
Meet up

That's it. I was with my man so not muh flirting lol but we did have a lot of sex. Omg.  If I ever move in with my bf or a dude in general....ima be using condoms birth control dental dams everything. Cause we was horny every damn minute. Idk maybe it's that time of the month lol? My poor cat is bruised right now l

you dont know who rondo is????  granted I dont know all the ballers but I do know main ones and ummm, I think he's considered a mian baller....girl you def aint on yo game

Sw33tNeSS said:

Meet up

Lol naw dude was playing Saturday and Sunday night. I guess at the bar he just looked normal but no I know now ;-) but ummmm baller versus my boo.....hmm

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

you dont know who rondo is????  granted I dont know all the ballers but I do know main ones and ummm, I think he's considered a mian baller....girl you def aint on yo game

Sw33tNeSS said:

Meet up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Fitness Rant

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sameena 35 minutes ago. 3 Replies

This was inspired by the transformation post.  I have a few issues here.1.  Herballife.  I love browsing fitness posts on Instagram when I can't sleep or when I'm bored. What I hate is everyone is a…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Benzino

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

B*tches Be Like

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Eleven8's 9 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I don't believe that dumb ish about asking Rob to wear the bear costume.  Come on now...I…"
25 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I'm team Kim on this one.  LOL...yeah, don't come for my little brother…"
30 minutes ago
Sameena replied to MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s discussion Fitness Rant
"LMBO! You went in!!!  I agree that the Herbalife people are annoying. I notice the other…"
35 minutes ago
livelife25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"Still playing with Barbie dolls, eh Adrienne? This was after she publicly dated Lebron his first…"
37 minutes ago
livelife25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Don't Fall for Broke Men with Fake Bank Statements
"Foul....just foul...."
40 minutes ago
41 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video