Y'all heffas be safe & have fun in Orlando!!!!!

We expect lots of posts when y'all get back

Tags: Have, fun, safe

Views: 1073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you make it Sheli....let me know if you do.

Sheli said:

This was my first & Worst Allstar weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to take my ass to CIAA this weekend to make up for it.

Damn shelli. U shoulda hit me bak on twitter! Me and my boo had a blast. It's way toooooo much to say on BA. But his Dwayne wade look a like ass used that s*** to his advantage. I met female ballers. No
Menzies. I wish I woulda met Blake griffin tho. He could get it on the first night from the front back side wherever.mmmm hmmm Blake=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ummmm isn't lebrun married! Or engaged? Let's just say that nigga is a cheater

I met some random dude rajon rondo. I wasn't with my boo. I gave him my number. He sai he plays ball but I never heard of him. Anyways he's cute kinda. We been texting so he will be in Miami spring break and we will
Meet up

That's it. I was with my man so not muh flirting lol but we did have a lot of sex. Omg.  If I ever move in with my bf or a dude in general....ima be using condoms birth control dental dams everything. Cause we was horny every damn minute. Idk maybe it's that time of the month lol? My poor cat is bruised right now l

rajon rondo plays for the celtics

http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/player-profile0708-rajon-rondo.html

Sw33tNeSS said:

Damn shelli. U shoulda hit me bak on twitter! Me and my boo had a blast. It's way toooooo much to say on BA. But his Dwayne wade look a like ass used that s*** to his advantage. I met female ballers. No
Menzies. I wish I woulda met Blake griffin tho. He could get it on the first night from the front back side wherever.mmmm hmmm Blake=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I met some random dude rajon rondo. I wasn't with my boo. I gave him my number. He sai he plays ball but I never heard of him. Anyways he's cute kinda. We been texting so he will be in Miami spring break and we will
Meet up

That's it. I was with my man so not muh flirting lol but we did have a lot of sex. Omg.  If I ever move in with my bf or a dude in general....ima be using condoms birth control dental dams everything. Cause we was horny every damn minute. Idk maybe it's that time of the month lol? My poor cat is bruised right now l

you dont know who rondo is????  granted I dont know all the ballers but I do know main ones and ummm, I think he's considered a mian baller....girl you def aint on yo game

Sw33tNeSS said:

Meet up

Lol naw dude was playing Saturday and Sunday night. I guess at the bar he just looked normal but no I know now ;-) but ummmm baller versus my boo.....hmm

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

you dont know who rondo is????  granted I dont know all the ballers but I do know main ones and ummm, I think he's considered a mian baller....girl you def aint on yo game

Sw33tNeSS said:

Meet up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Latest Activity

Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Messy messy..."
6 minutes ago
yan yan commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"French and his wife were seperated for like two years or so before he started dating Trina. I…"
15 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Hopefully it was Amber's idea or she was okay with this."
31 minutes ago
miss cali commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"He def dropped some gems--but I do think that he overstepped his boundaries as a friend (I…"
54 minutes ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Guess I'm not done yet. Who got next? Lol it's actually entertaining to keep it going I…"
1 hour ago
Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Why do you keep going? I've come back 20tx. It's called there's 10 of you, 1 of me.…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Arissa that was the second time I came back but you had came back 20 times since! I'm almost…"
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Saw this yesterday. Why is he getting involved? This isn't his marriage or business. He is a…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Porsha Williams Fired From Real Housewives of Atlanta
"At least she has another show to fall back on."
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
"Those eyes!"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video