Y'all heffas be safe & have fun in Orlando!!!!!

We expect lots of posts when y'all get back

Tags: Have, fun, safe

Views: 1074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you make it Sheli....let me know if you do.

Sheli said:

This was my first & Worst Allstar weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to take my ass to CIAA this weekend to make up for it.

Damn shelli. U shoulda hit me bak on twitter! Me and my boo had a blast. It's way toooooo much to say on BA. But his Dwayne wade look a like ass used that s*** to his advantage. I met female ballers. No
Menzies. I wish I woulda met Blake griffin tho. He could get it on the first night from the front back side wherever.mmmm hmmm Blake=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ummmm isn't lebrun married! Or engaged? Let's just say that nigga is a cheater

I met some random dude rajon rondo. I wasn't with my boo. I gave him my number. He sai he plays ball but I never heard of him. Anyways he's cute kinda. We been texting so he will be in Miami spring break and we will
Meet up

That's it. I was with my man so not muh flirting lol but we did have a lot of sex. Omg.  If I ever move in with my bf or a dude in general....ima be using condoms birth control dental dams everything. Cause we was horny every damn minute. Idk maybe it's that time of the month lol? My poor cat is bruised right now l

rajon rondo plays for the celtics

http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/player-profile0708-rajon-rondo.html

Sw33tNeSS said:

Damn shelli. U shoulda hit me bak on twitter! Me and my boo had a blast. It's way toooooo much to say on BA. But his Dwayne wade look a like ass used that s*** to his advantage. I met female ballers. No
Menzies. I wish I woulda met Blake griffin tho. He could get it on the first night from the front back side wherever.mmmm hmmm Blake=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I met some random dude rajon rondo. I wasn't with my boo. I gave him my number. He sai he plays ball but I never heard of him. Anyways he's cute kinda. We been texting so he will be in Miami spring break and we will
Meet up

That's it. I was with my man so not muh flirting lol but we did have a lot of sex. Omg.  If I ever move in with my bf or a dude in general....ima be using condoms birth control dental dams everything. Cause we was horny every damn minute. Idk maybe it's that time of the month lol? My poor cat is bruised right now l

you dont know who rondo is????  granted I dont know all the ballers but I do know main ones and ummm, I think he's considered a mian baller....girl you def aint on yo game

Sw33tNeSS said:

Meet up

Lol naw dude was playing Saturday and Sunday night. I guess at the bar he just looked normal but no I know now ;-) but ummmm baller versus my boo.....hmm

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

you dont know who rondo is????  granted I dont know all the ballers but I do know main ones and ummm, I think he's considered a mian baller....girl you def aint on yo game

Sw33tNeSS said:

Meet up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 41 minutes ago. 2 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 2 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Giveaway

Started by Isabella in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

DoneContinue

Latest Activity

Marshay H commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
3 minutes ago
Toni commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Just when I thought Groupie Tales could not get any worse! Chile you are all kinds of wrong for…"
4 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
14 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion "Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan
41 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "How to Get the Dude & the Dough" by Vanessa Ambrosia
44 minutes ago
Chaz Harvay commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"This tale is disturbing on so many levels for which I can not fully express ! #disgusting ...…"
53 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Dead, DNR at these comments..."
1 hour ago
Butterflyy commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Ew. Ew. Ew. That has got to be the nastiest groupie tale I ever read in my life. All types a nasty.…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to SoLuscious's discussion Entrepreneurship
"Try to focus your time and energy reading and studying successful entrepreneurs while working on ur…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to SoLuscious's discussion Entrepreneurship
"Not sure what the skids means but I don't let anyone or their opinions stop me from reaching…"
2 hours ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion "Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan
"Awww made my day :)"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video