Hey yall,

I'm watching Maury. (I'm on vacation so that's why I've been watching so much TV lately!) Are there really that many chicks who don't know who their baby daddy is? Are you serious? Maury has a new show filled with trifling hoes every other day! I figured people would learn from the nonsense that they see. SMH..

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OG, this used to be my guilty pleasure!!! It seems way more fake now than it used to, with all the running off stage, dancing, comparing the babies' genitals to the fathers', and all kinds of other buffoonary.

My issue always was this: ovulation takes place within a window of between 8 and 10 days right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still learning). I'm always like, you let HOW MANY DUDES slide up in you without a condom within an 8 day period??!!! That's disgusting. I always said they need to administer STD/AIDS/HIV tests in addition to the paternity tests, because the amount of dudes they have parading across the stage is overwhelming...
its about 12 day period. ovulation occurs 14 days after the start of your period. sperm can live in the vagina for up to 7 days.

i got my s*** down to a science. no trapping me!!! plus, i can feel when i ovulate cause i have cramps.

they can borrow my condoms. i got a 36 pack, well a 32 pack of magnum condoms collecting dust.
Oh, ok, Thanks for the info. I read about ovulation a while ago, and I was amazed, because it's just stuff I never knew. I should perhaps start a topic about ovulation, because it's amazing what some of us ladies (or maybe just me) don't know about our own bodies, and there seem to be quite a few younger girls on here, not to mention the mess that is "shayla". I know for sure that when I began having sex, I didn't know S*** and what I was "learning", I was being taught from the dude I was having sex with, for example, sticking the tip in...WTF...I didn't know precum was a b****!

SORRY, back to the topic at hand...If I was in their situation, you better believe I would not be sitting on the stage at the Maury Povich studio with my infant's picture on a screen pointing out his nose and hairline while the 5 dudes on stage called me a hoe for not knowing who the father of my child was.

OfficialGroupie said:
its about 12 day period. ovulation occurs 14 days after the start of your period. sperm can live in the vagina for up to 7 days.

i got my s*** down to a science. no trapping me!!! plus, i can feel when i ovulate cause i have cramps.

they can borrow my condoms. i got a 36 pack, well a 32 pack of magnum condoms collecting dust.
Sperm can live inside u 4 7 days! Omg I did not kno that! That freaks me out!!
I used to watch that show like every day but it got to the point where it was so ridiculous that I refused to believe fuckery like that actually takes place with that many people. They have to be actors and actresses getting paid. Hopefully they wouldn't be on national TV making a damn fool of themselves.
I think a lot of it is fake/staged. I remember someone telling me about a chick they knew on there and half the s*** she said wasn't true...Those folks be going on there to get a free trip and $500.
And they are perpetuating stereotypes of African Americans...they don't think people all over the world are watching...I can't stand that damn Maury...

Ms_Foxx said:
I used to watch that show like every day but it got to the point where it was so ridiculous that I refused to believe fuckery like that actually takes place with that many people. They have to be actors and actresses getting paid. Hopefully they wouldn't be on national TV making a damn fool of themselves.
Lmao. My friends call that show "You are NOT the Father!" Cuz I swear that's all it is, and why would you come on National TV 12 times for the same baby?! I'm thinking poor baby Barakalisha...
Wait, I remember that episode ole girl had that child's pic was plastered all over TV, I felt bad for the baby; she's probably still looking today..... I'm not admitting to sleeping with more than 2 dudes around the same time, if neither one of them is the father, I'll tell lil' BoomQueshia her father died serving his country!!!

S0 F L Y Y said:
Lmao. My friends call that show "You are NOT the Father!" Cuz I swear that's all it is, and why would you come on National TV 12 times for the same baby?! I'm thinking poor baby Barakalisha...
"He looks just like you, he has your ears and look look at that right their, he has the same eyelashes. You cant tell me this aint yo baby"!....Haaaaa funniest sh*t ever.
yall sooo wrong!

Tab said:
LMAO! Yes, I would do the same thing. I would buy fake metals and everything. lol

Sheli said:
Wait, I remember that episode ole girl had that child's pic was plastered all over TV, I felt bad for the baby; she's probably still looking today..... I'm not admitting to sleeping with more than 2 dudes around the same time, if neither one of them is the father, I'll tell lil' BoomQueshia her father died serving his country!!!

S0 F L Y Y said:
Lmao. My friends call that show "You are NOT the Father!" Cuz I swear that's all it is, and why would you come on National TV 12 times for the same baby?! I'm thinking poor baby Barakalisha...
cosign. but he does have other races on there

$o $oft N $o $weet said:
And they are perpetuating stereotypes of African Americans...they don't think people all over the world are watching...I can't stand that damn Maury...

Ms_Foxx said:
I used to watch that show like every day but it got to the point where it was so ridiculous that I refused to believe fuckery like that actually takes place with that many people. They have to be actors and actresses getting paid. Hopefully they wouldn't be on national TV making a damn fool of themselves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Source Says Keshia Knight-Pulliam Wasn't Submissive Enough For Ed Hartwell
"They had to be dating for only a few months before marrying him because during that time she still…"
3 hours ago
Lady Thriller posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Lady Thriller's 4 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Blockz Magazine updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconPolitical chump, jocelyn cassidy, Aliyah Nasser and 42 more joined Baller Alert.com
5 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Elie Saab Spring 2016 Embroidered Tulle And Silk Georgette Jumpsuit For The 2016 Hoodie Awards
"LOVE IT! She looks great in everything!"
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service