Alright y'all lol after watching Jim propose to Chrissy... What would be your dream proposal? 

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I had my dream proposal. It was unexpected, kinda lol. He said we are going on a weekend trip, which we do a lot, so we flew to Carlsbad which is my favorite place and he knows that. He reserved small condo right on the beach, and we enjoyed the beach, walked in the downtown, went slasa dancing. We were just having a good time, then when the sun was going down he said lets take a walk on the beach, so we were walking down the beach and talking and he asked if I'd like to walk like that with him till the rest of our lives, I said yes, id' love to. He went on his knee and said: Look what I've got for you- he had a beautiful ring in a napkin (yeah, I know, he is goofball like that lol) then he said:"will you marry me" I said yes, of course i will. He did it just like I imagined my dream proposal. He learned everything about me and knew how to make me truly happy. 

*Screams* lol congratulations!!! I want a beach proposal or a rooftop proposal

Creative Bee said:

Oh I had my dream proposal. It was unexpected, kinda lol. He said we are going on a weekend trip, which we do a lot, so we flew to Carlsbad which is my favorite place and he knows that. He reserved small condo right on the beach, and we enjoyed the beach, walked in the downtown, went slasa dancing. We were just having a good time, then when the sun was going down he said lets take a walk on the beach, so we were walking down the beach and talking and he asked if I'd like to walk like that with him till the rest of our lives, I said yes, id' love to. He went on his knee and said: Look what I've got for you- he had a beautiful ring in a napkin (yeah, I know, he is goofball like that lol) then he said:"will you marry me" I said yes, of course i will. He did it just like I imagined my dream proposal. He learned everything about me and knew how to make me truly happy. 

Other than a ring and honeymoon, I've never given it much thought.

I know I don't want a public proposal. Something private, just the two of us, maybe a few family and friends. No football stadiums, arenas, or flash mobs. Well, I might be okay with the flash mob. :)

My husband proposed to me at the same place where he asked me on our first date... Its a spot where everyone goes for happy hour...

We were finishing up at work, and my boss was like do you want to go to..., i of course said sure, and he was like go ahead I still have stuff to do... We get there, and before you know it everybody ends up there... So after awhile I am pissed cause hes not there yet and he wasn't answering the phone... So when he walks in I just give him a "you know better look"...

I kinda got suspicious because everybody immediately started acting strange once he got there. About 20 minutes later the waitress brings me a drink that I didn't order, as I'm telling her i didnt order it, he dropped to one knee... The entire place was quiet... People were buying us drinks. Random chicks asked to see the ring, etc... It was a madhouse for about the next hour...

I loved every minute of it... Lol M

I had imagined my proposal my super dramatic... but it was simple, special and perfect. If my husband proposed the way imagined it...I would not have thought it was authentic... he is not a "Ronnie Romance' type of dude but he did a great job... he proposed at our "spot" on Christmas Eve... they had given us a a corner table and he could not fit in the space to get down on one knee. It wasn't really a surprise I knew it was coming but he grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eye and asked me to be his wife. I said yes and gave him this necklace with a "key to my heart" on it. It was sweet and simple.

I was proposed to years ago in Hawaii in what would have been "ideal" cicumstances until the j****** aked me to marry him "under the condition we not have kids" need less to say that was the engagement that never was.

My proposal didn’t come off perfect, but it was MY proposal and I loved it…….

My girls and I spent the weekend in Atlanta, my best friend and I were walking though the airport and I see him and the kids waiting on my. He gave the ring to our 4 year old son and as kids go, the boy was excited. My son is jumping up and down, pulls the ring box out of his pocket too fast, and the ring goes flying somewhere in the airport. People are all on their knees trying to find it, my and beastie realized what has happen and were on our knees looking for the ring. (Thank God) a stranger finds it, gives it to him, and since were both on our knees, he proposed………

(Funny to me)

My proposal has to be in the French Quarter, I dont care how or when...but it has to be a nice ring.  I guess it depends on who my partner is...

Lol if u don't mind me asking what type of ring and where would you like to go for your honeymoon?

University of Smitty said:

Other than a ring and honeymoon, I've never given it much thought.

Everybody's proposal was too beautiful congrats girls
Why the French Quarter?

Hate my Ex said:

My proposal has to be in the French Quarter, I dont care how or when...but it has to be a nice ring.  I guess it depends on who my partner is...

Anything but that..LOL Jim is a mess.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hello Kitty 26 minutes ago. 9 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 5 hours ago. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 6 hours ago. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 2 events were featured
19 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted events
20 minutes ago
Hello Kitty replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"Let's say she really did get 100K, she has to split it with Nikko, so that's 50K and then…"
26 minutes ago
Hello Kitty commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Sounds like a Madame"
31 minutes ago
Nene2 Live liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
35 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
James Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"c'mon mike you gotta keep your hands to yourself."
1 hour ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"These dudes need to learn how to keep their hoes check"
1 hour ago
Bonita replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"thats the going rate for the soul"
1 hour ago
Bonita commented on Eleven8's blog post Serge Ibaka & Keri Hilson Are Back Together
"am hating though so I no longer have a chance?"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"Sadly deadbeat moms continue having babies they don't want. I feel sorry for all the children…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video