Alright y'all lol after watching Jim propose to Chrissy... What would be your dream proposal? 

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I had my dream proposal. It was unexpected, kinda lol. He said we are going on a weekend trip, which we do a lot, so we flew to Carlsbad which is my favorite place and he knows that. He reserved small condo right on the beach, and we enjoyed the beach, walked in the downtown, went slasa dancing. We were just having a good time, then when the sun was going down he said lets take a walk on the beach, so we were walking down the beach and talking and he asked if I'd like to walk like that with him till the rest of our lives, I said yes, id' love to. He went on his knee and said: Look what I've got for you- he had a beautiful ring in a napkin (yeah, I know, he is goofball like that lol) then he said:"will you marry me" I said yes, of course i will. He did it just like I imagined my dream proposal. He learned everything about me and knew how to make me truly happy. 

*Screams* lol congratulations!!! I want a beach proposal or a rooftop proposal

Creative Bee said:

Oh I had my dream proposal. It was unexpected, kinda lol. He said we are going on a weekend trip, which we do a lot, so we flew to Carlsbad which is my favorite place and he knows that. He reserved small condo right on the beach, and we enjoyed the beach, walked in the downtown, went slasa dancing. We were just having a good time, then when the sun was going down he said lets take a walk on the beach, so we were walking down the beach and talking and he asked if I'd like to walk like that with him till the rest of our lives, I said yes, id' love to. He went on his knee and said: Look what I've got for you- he had a beautiful ring in a napkin (yeah, I know, he is goofball like that lol) then he said:"will you marry me" I said yes, of course i will. He did it just like I imagined my dream proposal. He learned everything about me and knew how to make me truly happy. 

Other than a ring and honeymoon, I've never given it much thought.

I know I don't want a public proposal. Something private, just the two of us, maybe a few family and friends. No football stadiums, arenas, or flash mobs. Well, I might be okay with the flash mob. :)

My husband proposed to me at the same place where he asked me on our first date... Its a spot where everyone goes for happy hour...

We were finishing up at work, and my boss was like do you want to go to..., i of course said sure, and he was like go ahead I still have stuff to do... We get there, and before you know it everybody ends up there... So after awhile I am pissed cause hes not there yet and he wasn't answering the phone... So when he walks in I just give him a "you know better look"...

I kinda got suspicious because everybody immediately started acting strange once he got there. About 20 minutes later the waitress brings me a drink that I didn't order, as I'm telling her i didnt order it, he dropped to one knee... The entire place was quiet... People were buying us drinks. Random chicks asked to see the ring, etc... It was a madhouse for about the next hour...

I loved every minute of it... Lol M

I had imagined my proposal my super dramatic... but it was simple, special and perfect. If my husband proposed the way imagined it...I would not have thought it was authentic... he is not a "Ronnie Romance' type of dude but he did a great job... he proposed at our "spot" on Christmas Eve... they had given us a a corner table and he could not fit in the space to get down on one knee. It wasn't really a surprise I knew it was coming but he grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the eye and asked me to be his wife. I said yes and gave him this necklace with a "key to my heart" on it. It was sweet and simple.

I was proposed to years ago in Hawaii in what would have been "ideal" cicumstances until the j****** aked me to marry him "under the condition we not have kids" need less to say that was the engagement that never was.

My proposal didn’t come off perfect, but it was MY proposal and I loved it…….

My girls and I spent the weekend in Atlanta, my best friend and I were walking though the airport and I see him and the kids waiting on my. He gave the ring to our 4 year old son and as kids go, the boy was excited. My son is jumping up and down, pulls the ring box out of his pocket too fast, and the ring goes flying somewhere in the airport. People are all on their knees trying to find it, my and beastie realized what has happen and were on our knees looking for the ring. (Thank God) a stranger finds it, gives it to him, and since were both on our knees, he proposed………

(Funny to me)

My proposal has to be in the French Quarter, I dont care how or when...but it has to be a nice ring.  I guess it depends on who my partner is...

Lol if u don't mind me asking what type of ring and where would you like to go for your honeymoon?

University of Smitty said:

Other than a ring and honeymoon, I've never given it much thought.

Everybody's proposal was too beautiful congrats girls
Why the French Quarter?

Hate my Ex said:

My proposal has to be in the French Quarter, I dont care how or when...but it has to be a nice ring.  I guess it depends on who my partner is...

Anything but that..LOL Jim is a mess.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 1 hour ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"I never met a person who was trustworthy that wore knock-offs, cheap weaves, or cheap clothing. The…"
15 minutes ago
Profile IconCharity, Jennifer Strickland and napturalappeal joined Baller Alert.com
30 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
32 minutes ago
BrownSkin Beauty. posted a status
"I started juicing today, first mix wasn't so bad so i can dig it."
1 hour ago
AmericanBeauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Tamar Braxton Wears Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2014 Off The Shoulder Corset Dress For Watch What Happen Live
"I can't stand her wigs...   On Topic: I'm having mixed feelings about this dress. I…"
1 hour ago
BrownSkin Beauty. replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"Temple is not that far from me, and be safe around there just last night on the news I saw students…"
1 hour ago
BrownSkin Beauty. replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"I'm so glad all of you have responded! I'm from jersey too, straight from camden and…"
1 hour ago
Bossy Bri posted discussions
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"True. I say wait. I'd do a shoe if it's inspired versus being a knock off. Ball within…"
1 hour ago
LB&Company replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"I'm a college student too and I don't turn 21 until May but I'm from New Jersey and…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video