Are you all watching this trial? 

Views: 1726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have it on now, I'm watch but not really watching. From what I see so far, he'll get off.

He will never ride truly free unless he is under witness protection. The uproar that this has caused all around the nation is serious. If they don't put him behind bars, he won't last for too long out here in the regular world I imagine.

Slim G said:

I've tired to watch it as well, and I just get frustrated. From not understanding people, to the defense/prosecution being ill prepared ect... I just hope this ninja don't ride free, because after hearing some of the testimony and his self defense plea. It's looking a little shaky. But I am not the one to say, so we shall see....I'll just keep praying for the families.   

Your right BB, on second thought; witness protection won't even be able to save him...

 

BlkButtafly said:

He will never ride truly free unless he is under witness protection. The uproar that this has caused all around the nation is serious. If they don't put him behind bars, he won't last for too long out here in the regular world I imagine.
Slim G said:

I've tired to watch it as well, and I just get frustrated. From not understanding people, to the defense/prosecution being ill prepared ect... I just hope this ninja don't ride free, because after hearing some of the testimony and his self defense plea. It's looking a little shaky. But I am not the one to say, so we shall see....I'll just keep praying for the families.   

i saw the pictures of tm after he passed away face down in the wet cold grass all alone!!! see this is why i cant do it. this s*** damn near made me cry. if this dude gets off will just further show the world that we live in where u can have so much proof of wrongful doing or ill will intent etc. and still get off. he stalked this kid, approchaed him with no probable cause, then cries self defense!! r u f****** kidding me!! if anything tm stood his ground from being stalked. i just dont get it.

The 911 tape should be all the evidence they need to convict this vigilante THUG... the girl he was talking to on the phone was quite slow but her testimony was the truth. She was talking to him, she said someone was following him, she heard him approach Trayvon. Now Trayvon is dead...

When they showed that picture on the news, I knew this attorney was just like Zimmerman (the I'm not racist, some of my neighbors are black type) first the knock, knock joke, and then his daughter posts this. I understand he's defending Zimmerman, but have a little respect for Trayvon Martin & his family while they have to sit & relive this horrible moment.


Baller Alert said:

This is disrespectful. I hope the DA shows this in court and he gets disciplined by the State's Supreme court. Defend your client, but show respect for the process of law.

SN: His daugher looks like one of those 'white chicks' from that Wayans movie.

Baller Alert said:

They dont give a damn about Trayvon... It's sad. "we beat stupidity celebration" REALLY... btw his daughter looks like marlon wayons on white chics.



Sheli said:

When they showed that picture on the news, I knew this attorney was just like Zimmerman (the I'm not racist, some of my neighbors are black type) first the knock, knock joke, and then his daughter posts this. I understand he's defending Zimmerman, but have a little respect for Trayvon Martin & his family while they have to sit & relive this horrible moment.


Baller Alert said:

She looks a lil slow to me. I read she closed her instagram account.

She needs to write an apology and have it read in court, her father's apology is not good enough.

Baller Alert said:

They dont give a damn about Trayvon... It's sad. "we beat stupidity celebration" REALLY... btw his daughter looks like marlon wayons on white chics.



Sheli said:

When they showed that picture on the news, I knew this attorney was just like Zimmerman (the I'm not racist, some of my neighbors are black type) first the knock, knock joke, and then his daughter posts this. I understand he's defending Zimmerman, but have a little respect for Trayvon Martin & his family while they have to sit & relive this horrible moment.


Baller Alert said:

She looks like SOMETHING.. i read that since she posted that dumb s*** that she has not been to court supporting her dad.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

She looks a lil slow to me. I read she closed her instagram account.

She needs to write an apology and have it read in court, her father's apology is not good enough.

Baller Alert said:

They dont give a damn about Trayvon... It's sad. "we beat stupidity celebration" REALLY... btw his daughter looks like marlon wayons on white chics.



Sheli said:

When they showed that picture on the news, I knew this attorney was just like Zimmerman (the I'm not racist, some of my neighbors are black type) first the knock, knock joke, and then his daughter posts this. I understand he's defending Zimmerman, but have a little respect for Trayvon Martin & his family while they have to sit & relive this horrible moment.


Baller Alert said:

People are so rude...

I been watching the trial i'm so sad... smh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Married to Medicine

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 7 hours ago. 134 Replies

I can't wait to watch. Will you?It comes on Bravo. Sunday March 24 @9pm.Continue

Tags: Doctors

Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 8 hours ago. 10 Replies

Continue

This always makes me smile!

Started by sailout in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Just thought I'd share :) Have a great night ladies and gents!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258513721011384Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lolo Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Married to Medicine
"I've been waiting for someone to point out how Toya lied during part 2 of the reunion. She…"
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"I doubt he's petty enough to take from his children's momma but the other chicks needs to…"
8 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"word is he's a switch hitter so don't count yourself out just yet. You too could have a…"
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"She's so freakin beautiful"
8 hours ago
JustListenSee commented on Eleven8's blog post 6 Reasons Why You Should Snag A Rookie Baller
"Girl... And you had to use Clowney's picture. Not saying I would, even tho football is my…"
9 hours ago
JustListenSee commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Blames Women For Domestic Violence (Video)
"He is not blaming women.. Good Lord! He could've said this another way, but he not blaming…"
9 hours ago
Oneandonly replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"He's such a petty narcissist. I hate it."
9 hours ago
Oneandonly commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"Yasssss Kendall!"
9 hours ago
Little Mermaid liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
10 hours ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post LeSean McCoy Gets Into Scuffle With Team Mate At Eagles Training Camp
"Aw. How cute."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video