Are you all watching this trial? 

Views: 1735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have it on now, I'm watch but not really watching. From what I see so far, he'll get off.

He will never ride truly free unless he is under witness protection. The uproar that this has caused all around the nation is serious. If they don't put him behind bars, he won't last for too long out here in the regular world I imagine.

Slim G said:

I've tired to watch it as well, and I just get frustrated. From not understanding people, to the defense/prosecution being ill prepared ect... I just hope this ninja don't ride free, because after hearing some of the testimony and his self defense plea. It's looking a little shaky. But I am not the one to say, so we shall see....I'll just keep praying for the families.   

Your right BB, on second thought; witness protection won't even be able to save him...

BlkButtafly said:

He will never ride truly free unless he is under witness protection. The uproar that this has caused all around the nation is serious. If they don't put him behind bars, he won't last for too long out here in the regular world I imagine.
Slim G said:

I've tired to watch it as well, and I just get frustrated. From not understanding people, to the defense/prosecution being ill prepared ect... I just hope this ninja don't ride free, because after hearing some of the testimony and his self defense plea. It's looking a little shaky. But I am not the one to say, so we shall see....I'll just keep praying for the families.   

i saw the pictures of tm after he passed away face down in the wet cold grass all alone!!! see this is why i cant do it. this s*** damn near made me cry. if this dude gets off will just further show the world that we live in where u can have so much proof of wrongful doing or ill will intent etc. and still get off. he stalked this kid, approchaed him with no probable cause, then cries self defense!! r u f****** kidding me!! if anything tm stood his ground from being stalked. i just dont get it.

The 911 tape should be all the evidence they need to convict this vigilante THUG... the girl he was talking to on the phone was quite slow but her testimony was the truth. She was talking to him, she said someone was following him, she heard him approach Trayvon. Now Trayvon is dead...

When they showed that picture on the news, I knew this attorney was just like Zimmerman (the I'm not racist, some of my neighbors are black type) first the knock, knock joke, and then his daughter posts this. I understand he's defending Zimmerman, but have a little respect for Trayvon Martin & his family while they have to sit & relive this horrible moment.

Baller Alert said:

This is disrespectful. I hope the DA shows this in court and he gets disciplined by the State's Supreme court. Defend your client, but show respect for the process of law.

SN: His daugher looks like one of those 'white chicks' from that Wayans movie.

Baller Alert said:

They dont give a damn about Trayvon... It's sad. "we beat stupidity celebration" REALLY... btw his daughter looks like marlon wayons on white chics.

Sheli said:

When they showed that picture on the news, I knew this attorney was just like Zimmerman (the I'm not racist, some of my neighbors are black type) first the knock, knock joke, and then his daughter posts this. I understand he's defending Zimmerman, but have a little respect for Trayvon Martin & his family while they have to sit & relive this horrible moment.

Baller Alert said:

She looks a lil slow to me. I read she closed her instagram account.

She needs to write an apology and have it read in court, her father's apology is not good enough.

Baller Alert said:

They dont give a damn about Trayvon... It's sad. "we beat stupidity celebration" REALLY... btw his daughter looks like marlon wayons on white chics.

Sheli said:

Baller Alert said:

She looks like SOMETHING.. i read that since she posted that dumb s*** that she has not been to court supporting her dad.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

She looks a lil slow to me. I read she closed her instagram account.

She needs to write an apology and have it read in court, her father's apology is not good enough.

Baller Alert said:

Sheli said:

Baller Alert said:

People are so rude...

I been watching the trial i'm so sad... smh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Latest Activity

Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Well you sound like a typical Oakland rat. And I'm mad? Did you read the post above yours?…"
6 minutes ago
miss cali commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"At the end of the day @arissa confirmed two things, she's mad and bitter Btw... I've…"
18 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
"i love it ! HIT ! it's so sophisticated looking.."
48 minutes ago
Bryce Bundlez commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"Ignorance is really bliss... This happens to regular people all the time, "Legally" their…"
57 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Look here little orphan Annie. I'm not about to play with your simple minded, ignorant a**…"
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg Spills The Tea On Amber Rose Catching Wiz In Bed With Twins
"Rosenberg stated he checked with Amber first and she gave her blessings on dishing the…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"She has me all figured out, I live in Oakland. Though i've never even been to Oakland, but I…"
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Jagged Edge Denied Booted From Atlanta Nightclub
"Well damn and AG's name carries weight. They should've known better it's not like…"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"lol man dis s*** crazy!! i just came back from the store..people walking around with mask and stuff…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video