All Discussions Tagged 'Souljah' (1)

← Back to BABC - Baller Alert Book Club
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight by Sister Souljah

I was a huge fan of her first novel "The Coldest Winter Ever", but this sequel is very disappointing. Although the storyline was somewhat i…

Started by Sissy

7 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by can i kick it

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Discussion Forum

What One Man Won't Do, Another Will (first book of the book club)

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Mamichulaerica Jan 16. 4 Replies

The author will be sending active members a copy of the book so we can discuss.You can read more info about the book…Continue

Become your own matchmaker by the millionaire matchmaker Patti Stanger

Started by Moving In Silence Mar 28, 2013. 0 Replies

I just picked this book up. So far I've read chapter 1. Has anyone else read this?

Shades of Gray Triology

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Brii Oct 11, 2012. 1 Reply

Who has read? Let's discuss...Continue

Tags: shades of gray

Latest Activity

Charlene commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"connections pay you a lot more than education so silly."
7 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"lmao @ "assorted chocolates""
8 hours ago
JustMe replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"She can't say s*** about Joseline anymore..."
8 hours ago
BriJa might attend Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

MIA - Young Jeezy & Kenyon Martin @ Bamboo 4/20 at Bamboo Miami

April 20, 2014 at 10pm to April 21, 2014 at 5am
9 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"WOW! That clip on WSHH got 18mil hits"
10 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"There are women out there with issues who can't have children, but women like this keep…"
10 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"Dwmn everybody mad these days, why we so mad? I hope she files some charges. His wife is a cute…"
10 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Bruh give me this job! I'll have his groupies lined up like assorted chocolates."
10 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"blk folk misbehavin badly lol"
10 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
10 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"I believe that woman. If Mike doesn't want trouble, he should not be messing with side chicks…"
10 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"@Eleven CPS will be watching that newborn. I highly doubt that she'll retain custody with her…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video