All Discussions Tagged 'Souljah' (1)

← Back to BABC - Baller Alert Book Club
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight by Sister Souljah

I was a huge fan of her first novel "The Coldest Winter Ever", but this sequel is very disappointing. Although the storyline was somewhat i…

Started by Sissy

7 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by can i kick it

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Discussion Forum

What One Man Won't Do, Another Will (first book of the book club)

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Mamichulaerica Jan 16, 2014. 4 Replies

The author will be sending active members a copy of the book so we can discuss.You can read more info about the book…Continue

Become your own matchmaker by the millionaire matchmaker Patti Stanger

Started by Moving In Silence Mar 28, 2013. 0 Replies

I just picked this book up. So far I've read chapter 1. Has anyone else read this?

Shades of Gray Triology

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Brii Oct 11, 2012. 1 Reply

Who has read? Let's discuss...Continue

Tags: shades of gray

Latest Activity

Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Akon & Gloria Govan Keep Running Into Each Other In Africa
"I could have sworn a personal trainer that I went to college with me announced on FB that Matt and…"
5 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
10 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Not saying it's right but ummmm...she punched him first.  If anything they both should be…"
18 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Did DeAndre Jordan Leave The Clippers Because Of Chris Paul
"He suppose to treat like a b1tch because you acting like one. Ni99a making all this money and you…"
23 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
39 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
40 minutes ago
AQueen commented on Nova Sankofa's blog post Why Did I Get Married? - blogged by: Nova Sankofa
"I think once you have exhausted your options of being promiscuous then actually having a meaningful…"
1 hour ago
AQueen commented on Eleven8's blog post Are Akon & Gloria Govan A "Thing"?
"Honey she moves fast I'm not mad..."
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Nova Sankofa's blog post Why Did I Get Married? - blogged by: Nova Sankofa
"I'm very interested in being married. I'm cool with being with one person. The idea of…"
2 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Ask A Baller: Dwyane Wade Answers Questions About Kobe, Lebryon & More On Twitter
"What's up with that side baby ni99a?"
2 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Nova Sankofa's blog post Why Did I Get Married? - blogged by: Nova Sankofa
"Marriage is a social construct created by America, no society in history had anything like it…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video