All Discussions Tagged 'Souljah' (1)

← Back to BABC - Baller Alert Book Club
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midnight by Sister Souljah

I was a huge fan of her first novel "The Coldest Winter Ever", but this sequel is very disappointing. Although the storyline was somewhat i…

Started by Sissy

7 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by can i kick it

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Discussion Forum

What One Man Won't Do, Another Will (first book of the book club)

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Mamichulaerica Jan 16. 4 Replies

The author will be sending active members a copy of the book so we can discuss.You can read more info about the book…Continue

Become your own matchmaker by the millionaire matchmaker Patti Stanger

Started by Moving In Silence Mar 28, 2013. 0 Replies

I just picked this book up. So far I've read chapter 1. Has anyone else read this?

Shades of Gray Triology

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Brii Oct 11, 2012. 1 Reply

Who has read? Let's discuss...Continue

Tags: shades of gray

Latest Activity

V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Chanel Iman & A$Ap Rocky For Vogue September Issue
"His hair and teeth are always a NO GO for me. But I love the picd, the fashion and the poses."
5 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Divorce "Done Deal"
"@Sheli Are you the shoulder to cry on?  This news threw me off."
18 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
22 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
22 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to megan danielle roberts's discussion Blac Chyna and Tyga
"amusing, lol"
23 minutes ago
Sheli commented on Eleven8's blog post Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Divorce "Done Deal"
"HEY Nick!! I'm here, if you need me :-)"
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Chanel Iman & A$Ap Rocky For Vogue September Issue
"His head....  Nice pics...watch yourself Chanel Iman.  Now he's all in your…"
1 hour ago
K. Torati replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Anderson Cooper
"Anderson claps back lmaooo"
1 hour ago
K. Torati replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That's pretty mean. People just wake up and wonder how they can ruin someone's day."
1 hour ago
megan danielle roberts replied to megan danielle roberts's discussion Blac Chyna and Tyga
"just thought i would try my luck  "
1 hour ago
Artist formally known as replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"OMG "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video