All Discussions Tagged 'Cinnamon' (1)

← Back to Baller Alert Chefs!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overnight Pecan Rolls

2 cups milk 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast 1/2 cup warm water 1/3 cup white sugar 1/3 cup vegetable oil 1 tablespoon baking powder…

Started by scmami

1 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Baller Alert

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Discussion Forum

Chipotle Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Moving In Silence Jul 18, 2010. 1 Reply

Ingredients* 16 medium -size shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails still on* Salt and ground black pepper* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided* 2 tablespoons of adobo sauce from 1 can…Continue

Tags: shrimp, wrapped, bacon, chipotle

Vanilla Lime Pineapple Skewers

Started by Moving In Silence Jul 18, 2010. 0 Replies

1 vanilla bean8 ounces dark brown sugar, approximately 1 cup firmly packed1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juicePinch kosher salt1 whole pineapple8 (12-inch) metal skewersDirectionsSplit…Continue

Tags: tooth, sweet

Anybody watching Sunny and the Neelys

Started by Baller Alert Jan 10, 2010. 0 Replies

Sunny is on the Neelys and that s*** is hilarious. They are throwing down.

Tags: neelys, sunny

Steaks in the Kitchen

Started by Siren. Last reply by Devyn AKA Dominique Devereaux Sep 23, 2009. 3 Replies

This Urban lifestyle leaves me without my favorite cooking device THE GRILL... I have learned to master the perfectly cooked steak on a stove and wanted to share how to do this.1) You can marinade a…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"some say fake it till you make it...."
18 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Nicki Minaj For GQ November 2014 By Mark Seliger
"She looks fab! but i wont be buying the mag...."
19 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"no shade... im honestly asking, what does she do for a living that she deserves a magazine spread?"
19 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Sidechick Lingo Every Girlfriend Should Look Out For
"LMAOOOO @ Vagina Offerings"
21 minutes ago
BlkBarbie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Lil Kim's Baby Girl Is Adorable
"She is soooo cute!!!!"
22 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"Oh Fantasia....sigh."
25 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Necole Bitchie Dishes On Dating Ochocinco & August Alsina Forehead Kisses (VIDEO)
"i like her blog"
26 minutes ago
BlkBarbie replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika
"She violated girl code, with this one....smh"
26 minutes ago
BlkBarbie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"That 1st pic..."
27 minutes ago
BlkBarbie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"I think she looks good, I love her lips.  That last pic tho, does make her look underweight"
28 minutes ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video