All Discussions Tagged 'Cinnamon' (1)

← Back to Baller Alert Chefs!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overnight Pecan Rolls

2 cups milk 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast 1/2 cup warm water 1/3 cup white sugar 1/3 cup vegetable oil 1 tablespoon baking powder…

Started by scmami

1 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Baller Alert

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Discussion Forum

Chipotle Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp

Started by Baller Alert. Last reply by Moving In Silence Jul 18, 2010. 1 Reply

Ingredients* 16 medium -size shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails still on* Salt and ground black pepper* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided* 2 tablespoons of adobo sauce from 1 can…Continue

Tags: shrimp, wrapped, bacon, chipotle

Vanilla Lime Pineapple Skewers

Started by Moving In Silence Jul 18, 2010. 0 Replies

1 vanilla bean8 ounces dark brown sugar, approximately 1 cup firmly packed1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juicePinch kosher salt1 whole pineapple8 (12-inch) metal skewersDirectionsSplit…Continue

Tags: tooth, sweet

Anybody watching Sunny and the Neelys

Started by Baller Alert Jan 10, 2010. 0 Replies

Sunny is on the Neelys and that s*** is hilarious. They are throwing down.

Tags: neelys, sunny

Steaks in the Kitchen

Started by Siren. Last reply by Devyn AKA Dominique Devereaux Sep 23, 2009. 3 Replies

This Urban lifestyle leaves me without my favorite cooking device THE GRILL... I have learned to master the perfectly cooked steak on a stove and wanted to share how to do this.1) You can marinade a…Continue

Latest Activity

Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"Omg dope I was born there ! I live in a city 3 hours away from there now! "
6 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"Usually when more females show up then men... That's a red flag"
1 hour ago
imani replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"Well I'm new to BA so im not sure how the old BA was hopefully I get to find out! I just been…"
1 hour ago
imani replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"how is it and whats the best hotel to book thats close yet affordable? and what are somethings you…"
1 hour ago
imani replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"hey love! I havent been but i will be there this year! from feb 15th-feb 18th did you book you…"
1 hour ago
imani replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"hey love im imani! welcome to BA im 21 and I model as well! what part of florida are you in I am in…"
1 hour ago
K. Torati commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"Lol wow everyone sounds so mad at the author. From what I read she doesn't sound like a…"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Wife Scale By: @milagreee
"I'm not good at math. Soooo yeah."
3 hours ago
Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Omg awesome ! Where are your seats and how old are you !? And do you do your own make up??"
3 hours ago
Profile Icon3 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
5 hours ago
QueenofMithrone replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Hey girlie!...I will be attending I have no clue on what to wear either all I know is that im to be…"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence posted a discussion

Gift Ideas

What are y'all getting your baller for Christmas? I got my present early this year! He put the down…See More
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video