DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's Discussions (4,214)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"hell yea im def. in."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 5, 2010 to BA Mandatory Meeting in NOLA

42 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Discussion Forum

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK ( Feb 6- 13th)

Started by Nic. Last reply by Chocolate Dream Feb 1. 3 Replies

Is anyone else in NYC or will be traveling to NYC next week for Fashion Week? I'm a former fashion designer and currently doing some fashion blogging for a site in ATL. I will be in the city on the…Continue

New Year Travel

Started by Chocolate Dream. Last reply by Keetah J. Jan 31. 12 Replies

Does anyone have traveling plans this year? If so where to? I'm more of a spontaneous person but don't have anything planned so farContinue

Travel Plans for 2013??

Started by SACK CHASER. Last reply by Queen Bee Jul 15, 2013. 11 Replies

Does anyone have any travel plans for the upcoming year? I'm in serious need of an all girls trip! No kids, men, or pain in the ass family! lol We should pick a destination and try to make plans for…Continue

Labor Day

Started by brittany roberson Jun 9, 2013. 0 Replies

Is anyone traveling to Vegas labor day weekend?Continue

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Exactly! "
23 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine
"This dude is a damn clown. First fake watches, now fake bands. I can't."
24 minutes ago
Little Mermaid commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Adrian Peterson Marries Longtime Girlfriend Ashley
"Congrats!"
25 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"Correction the name of the shoe I was thinking about is "The Change of the Guard"."
25 minutes ago
Sheli commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"Oh, I forgot to say congrats. so "Congrats""
25 minutes ago
Little Mermaid commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"I wish I could move on like that, teach me lol"
26 minutes ago
Little Mermaid commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Right on time too, love it."
27 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine
"This can't be life. He took the time to make fake bands to front for the net???? He needs to…"
33 minutes ago
FrostBiteMe commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"Not a fan at all. I don't get why they're so stripper-esq. I'm not nearly about to…"
45 minutes ago
Eleven8 and Danielle Wallace are now friends
49 minutes ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"i like her shoes...The 'Mama' shoes are my fav"
52 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Men speak through actions.  The actions prompt the questions. If you are asking the…"
58 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video