Miami - Carlos Boozer Hosts Cameo

Spotted Fat Joe and Ciara

Views: 101

You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 8 hours ago. 137 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Just Married

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 8 hours ago. 16 Replies

Good afternoon Baller Alert. On May 7 , I got married to my beautiful wife who I'd been courting for 5 years (yeah I know it's a long time) and I was curious to see what advice you all would have to…Continue

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels on Friday. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

Latest Activity

Dimegal commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Allegedly Cheating On Kylie Jenner With Transsexual Actress Mia Isabella
"I am not shocked at all.By his lyrics....I can tell what he is all about.Kylie is still a baby…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Orlando Scandrick & Draya Michele Call Off Their Engagement
"I'm sorry for them, but the engagement seemed forced, like she put all this pressure on him so…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Allegedly Cheating On Kylie Jenner With Transsexual Actress Mia Isabella
"Lmao @Sean None if it surprises me.....and here lil ms Kylie thought she was special."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on RubyWoo's blog post ESPN Becomes Latest Brand to Dump Donald Trump - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"This is his horrible karma coming back to bite him."
1 hour ago
Codi Bean liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: O'Dell Beckham Jr. (New York Giants)
1 hour ago
Codi Bean commented on Eleven8's blog post Orlando Scandrick & Draya Michele Call Off Their Engagement
"I dont understand why these dudes keep trying to turn these hoes into housewives. thier…"
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Allegedly Cheating On Kylie Jenner With Transsexual Actress Mia Isabella
"For some reason I think Momma Bear is behind this."
2 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta (Season 4, Episode 11)
"Rasheeda is so beautiful, she could do so much better than Kirk."
2 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Allegedly Cheating On Kylie Jenner With Transsexual Actress Mia Isabella
"Not until August Suga Bear."
2 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Akon & Gloria Govan Keep Running Into Each Other In Africa
"Thought he had 3 wives."
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Orlando Scandrick & Draya Michele Call Off Their Engagement
"That's embarrassing. Oh well, my turn!"
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Allegedly Cheating On Kylie Jenner With Transsexual Actress Mia Isabella
"But is she 18?"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service