You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 3 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"This dude wants to be a basketball wife so bad."
4 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@SoLuscious, and this I know. But I seriously have never met people who knowingly rocked knock-offs…"
6 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
13 minutes ago
Profile Iconprecious ndubueze, Jasmine, Bye Felicia. and 3 more joined Baller Alert.com
18 minutes ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Me personally, I wouldn't buy the fakes...  It takes away the "excitement" (I…"
20 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"If your going to buy fake, you might as well not by it at all."
35 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"She shouldn't be f****** someone she's not involved with."
38 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Dallas Cowboys Waive Michael Sam From Practice Squad
"This dude can't win for s***."
38 minutes ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Oscar Pistorius Sentenced To Five Years
"That's a slap in the face"
1 hour ago
daisey strawberry updated their profile
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"V it does. It makes me think that a person wants to be in the "in-crowd" so badly,…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Tamar Braxton Wears Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2014 Off The Shoulder Corset Dress For Watch What Happen Live
"Yes, those horrible wigs she wears. Ugh."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service