ATL - Polow da Don's Celebration 4 A Cause Event in support of the Focus 4 Life campaign

Polow da Don and several tastemakers gathered together on Friday, July 15th
to support the 4th Annual Celebration 4 A Cause fashion show as a part of the
Focus 4 Life campaign to benefit American Cancer Society. The scene was set at
Atlanta's Mason Murer Fine Art Gallery as esteemed designers including, Kevan
Hall, MATAANO, Tian Justman, Man vs. Machine, SACHIKA, Sammy B., True Religion,
Fli Pelican, J. Loren,  Reco Chapple, accessories by Coco & Breezy presented
their latest apparel.The lovely Bevy Smith, known for her work as a fashion
stylist and writer, served as host for the evening, while Grammy Award Winning
Gospel recording artists, Mary Mary, Stage Ready dancers, and rising stars, The
Baily Sisters (Chloe & Hailey Bailey), inspired the audience with special
performances. D. Woods (formerly of Danity Kane), Dondria (So So Def recording
artist) and Mishon (co-star of Lincoln Heights and R&B recording artist) lent
their support by participating as celebrity models.

WVEE V-103FM radio personality and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert, Kenny
Burns, honored select guests for their accomplishments in music, fashion and the
community. Devyne Stephens was honored with the Focus on Community Award, 20
year music industry veteran, Shanti Das, was honored with the Focus on Music
Award, model and Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star, Cynthia Bailey, was honored
with the Focus on Fashion Award, and designer Tian Justman (also a three-time
cancer survivor) was honored with the Focus 4 Life Award. All of the honorees
listed either knew-of or themselves were affected by cancer in some way...

Guests were also privy to pose for photo opps in the OMG Booth, dine on desserts
by Cute Lil Cupcakes and sip beverages provided by Grey Goose, Rex Goliath Wine,
Pinnacle & Whynatte and Fuze Energy Drink. C4AC attendees also received premium
giftbags stocked with goodies from Uptown magazine, Miss Jessie's, African
Pride, Kissable Couture, Riverstreet, and Organix.

To further support the Focus 4 Life campaign please visit
www.foundationfocus.org a href="http://www.foundationfocus.org">http://www.foundationfocus.org> for information on how to purchase one-of-a-kind beaded
bracelets from Honesty Jewelry and Focus 4 Life t-shirts.

www.exclusiveaccess.net

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 47 minutes ago. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty 11 hours ago. 61 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"That's my favorite Christmas song!!!"
47 minutes ago
Bonita commented on Eleven8's blog post Apollo Nida Gives First Interview Since Entering Prison
"I got the same feeling...he used her initially then got stuck. "
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"People are overly sensitive these days."
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Janice Dickinson Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Raped Her
"Touché..."
4 hours ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Ahem, when Stacy Dash's seld-loathing arse and those horse teeth of hers insert themselves…"
4 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Janice Dickinson Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Raped Her
"I understand: and I wasn't there either but I know his tendencies. They ain't pretty.…"
4 hours ago
"I think you are taking two different comments, to two different people and looping them together...…"
5 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Oh ok. "
5 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The black woman's name is Lachele Covington "
5 hours ago
"How many women accused him in 2000? Because Barbara Bowman looks white."
5 hours ago
"Yeah, he did that s***. All that defending I did for him before, disreguard it.A woman named…"
5 hours ago
"@JustMe: in some of your posts I note that you're extracting various parts of my…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service