ATL - Polow da Don's Celebration 4 A Cause Event in support of the Focus 4 Life campaign

Polow da Don and several tastemakers gathered together on Friday, July 15th
to support the 4th Annual Celebration 4 A Cause fashion show as a part of the
Focus 4 Life campaign to benefit American Cancer Society. The scene was set at
Atlanta's Mason Murer Fine Art Gallery as esteemed designers including, Kevan
Hall, MATAANO, Tian Justman, Man vs. Machine, SACHIKA, Sammy B., True Religion,
Fli Pelican, J. Loren,  Reco Chapple, accessories by Coco & Breezy presented
their latest apparel.The lovely Bevy Smith, known for her work as a fashion
stylist and writer, served as host for the evening, while Grammy Award Winning
Gospel recording artists, Mary Mary, Stage Ready dancers, and rising stars, The
Baily Sisters (Chloe & Hailey Bailey), inspired the audience with special
performances. D. Woods (formerly of Danity Kane), Dondria (So So Def recording
artist) and Mishon (co-star of Lincoln Heights and R&B recording artist) lent
their support by participating as celebrity models.

WVEE V-103FM radio personality and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert, Kenny
Burns, honored select guests for their accomplishments in music, fashion and the
community. Devyne Stephens was honored with the Focus on Community Award, 20
year music industry veteran, Shanti Das, was honored with the Focus on Music
Award, model and Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star, Cynthia Bailey, was honored
with the Focus on Fashion Award, and designer Tian Justman (also a three-time
cancer survivor) was honored with the Focus 4 Life Award. All of the honorees
listed either knew-of or themselves were affected by cancer in some way...

Guests were also privy to pose for photo opps in the OMG Booth, dine on desserts
by Cute Lil Cupcakes and sip beverages provided by Grey Goose, Rex Goliath Wine,
Pinnacle & Whynatte and Fuze Energy Drink. C4AC attendees also received premium
giftbags stocked with goodies from Uptown magazine, Miss Jessie's, African
Pride, Kissable Couture, Riverstreet, and Organix.

To further support the Focus 4 Life campaign please visit
www.foundationfocus.org a href="http://www.foundationfocus.org">http://www.foundationfocus.org> for information on how to purchase one-of-a-kind beaded
bracelets from Honesty Jewelry and Focus 4 Life t-shirts.

www.exclusiveaccess.net

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyGirlWiz 1 hour ago. 40 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 2 hours ago. 26 Replies

I got it done today and I'm currently in bed resting. My pain level is about 3/10... Feels like tightness more than pain really. Almost as if i worked out too hard. My mom is my caregiver and she is…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

QueenofMithrone liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
6 minutes ago
LES commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Redskins CB Fred Smoot Beats Girlfriend & Is Released From Jail
"Oh and I am sure he was cheating, I saw his profile on Tinder"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
"I thought he was married"
1 hour ago
BabyGirlWiz replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"I miss the old BA too!!~~~~ I used to feel like I could sneak in here & get some baller…"
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Halle Berry Says Baby Daddy Gabriel Is Trying to Make Their Daughter White
"Get pregnant by a white male = produce a half white child. If he put dreads in her hair would it…"
1 hour ago
TDPinkFitness posted a blog post
2 hours ago
TDPinkFitness's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Beautiful T replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"Hey dolls, I'm new and late responding... But I just moved to Atl two months ago, accepted a…"
2 hours ago
Phoenix commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Faces Life In Prison Over Lyrics
"So damn sad. The bias is so obvious nowadays it's frightening."
2 hours ago
AlterEgo replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!
"Congrats hon! I have been researching Hedden for a while too! You got silicone right? All the best…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service