ATL - Polow da Don's Celebration 4 A Cause Event in support of the Focus 4 Life campaign

Polow da Don and several tastemakers gathered together on Friday, July 15th
to support the 4th Annual Celebration 4 A Cause fashion show as a part of the
Focus 4 Life campaign to benefit American Cancer Society. The scene was set at
Atlanta's Mason Murer Fine Art Gallery as esteemed designers including, Kevan
Hall, MATAANO, Tian Justman, Man vs. Machine, SACHIKA, Sammy B., True Religion,
Fli Pelican, J. Loren,  Reco Chapple, accessories by Coco & Breezy presented
their latest apparel.The lovely Bevy Smith, known for her work as a fashion
stylist and writer, served as host for the evening, while Grammy Award Winning
Gospel recording artists, Mary Mary, Stage Ready dancers, and rising stars, The
Baily Sisters (Chloe & Hailey Bailey), inspired the audience with special
performances. D. Woods (formerly of Danity Kane), Dondria (So So Def recording
artist) and Mishon (co-star of Lincoln Heights and R&B recording artist) lent
their support by participating as celebrity models.

WVEE V-103FM radio personality and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert, Kenny
Burns, honored select guests for their accomplishments in music, fashion and the
community. Devyne Stephens was honored with the Focus on Community Award, 20
year music industry veteran, Shanti Das, was honored with the Focus on Music
Award, model and Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star, Cynthia Bailey, was honored
with the Focus on Fashion Award, and designer Tian Justman (also a three-time
cancer survivor) was honored with the Focus 4 Life Award. All of the honorees
listed either knew-of or themselves were affected by cancer in some way...

Guests were also privy to pose for photo opps in the OMG Booth, dine on desserts
by Cute Lil Cupcakes and sip beverages provided by Grey Goose, Rex Goliath Wine,
Pinnacle & Whynatte and Fuze Energy Drink. C4AC attendees also received premium
giftbags stocked with goodies from Uptown magazine, Miss Jessie's, African
Pride, Kissable Couture, Riverstreet, and Organix.

To further support the Focus 4 Life campaign please visit
www.foundationfocus.org a href="http://www.foundationfocus.org">http://www.foundationfocus.org> for information on how to purchase one-of-a-kind beaded
bracelets from Honesty Jewelry and Focus 4 Life t-shirts.

www.exclusiveaccess.net

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by Down South Diva 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Robin Smith 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 4 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

Down South Diva replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"girl call that nigg* and quit playin. Were u and his teammate dating for awhile, or was it just a…"
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"@Hate my Ex- your right, very right!  But I'm sure there's something that worked out…"
1 hour ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"*deep sigh* I know Jzapal from my strip club days. She use to be the SWEETEST girl. When she first…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Ginger That's so true. The way she schemes, Johnni is probably on her way to jail. It fits…"
1 hour ago
C.J. commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Theyre both reformed hos. And from my understanding none of Sundy's children share the same…"
1 hour ago
LoveMe posted a discussion

To call or not to call.?!?

1 hour ago
Robin Smith replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Yes I will be in uptown Manhattan beginning in May, and I should be certified come July (at the…"
1 hour ago
Robin Smith replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"I do not use any supplements or pills and I would want to encourage healthy weight management, in…"
1 hour ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"@Michelle Westin, why is it an issue if he tries to reconcile with his wife? And is she becomes…"
2 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao! @ginger"
3 hours ago
Siren replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Are you in the city or NJ? I could use a trainer for sure."
3 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Down South Diva, she is always supposed to be pregnant by somebody. But on other note I thought…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service