ATL - Polow da Don's Celebration 4 A Cause Event in support of the Focus 4 Life campaign

Polow da Don and several tastemakers gathered together on Friday, July 15th
to support the 4th Annual Celebration 4 A Cause fashion show as a part of the
Focus 4 Life campaign to benefit American Cancer Society. The scene was set at
Atlanta's Mason Murer Fine Art Gallery as esteemed designers including, Kevan
Hall, MATAANO, Tian Justman, Man vs. Machine, SACHIKA, Sammy B., True Religion,
Fli Pelican, J. Loren,  Reco Chapple, accessories by Coco & Breezy presented
their latest apparel.The lovely Bevy Smith, known for her work as a fashion
stylist and writer, served as host for the evening, while Grammy Award Winning
Gospel recording artists, Mary Mary, Stage Ready dancers, and rising stars, The
Baily Sisters (Chloe & Hailey Bailey), inspired the audience with special
performances. D. Woods (formerly of Danity Kane), Dondria (So So Def recording
artist) and Mishon (co-star of Lincoln Heights and R&B recording artist) lent
their support by participating as celebrity models.

WVEE V-103FM radio personality and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert, Kenny
Burns, honored select guests for their accomplishments in music, fashion and the
community. Devyne Stephens was honored with the Focus on Community Award, 20
year music industry veteran, Shanti Das, was honored with the Focus on Music
Award, model and Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star, Cynthia Bailey, was honored
with the Focus on Fashion Award, and designer Tian Justman (also a three-time
cancer survivor) was honored with the Focus 4 Life Award. All of the honorees
listed either knew-of or themselves were affected by cancer in some way...

Guests were also privy to pose for photo opps in the OMG Booth, dine on desserts
by Cute Lil Cupcakes and sip beverages provided by Grey Goose, Rex Goliath Wine,
Pinnacle & Whynatte and Fuze Energy Drink. C4AC attendees also received premium
giftbags stocked with goodies from Uptown magazine, Miss Jessie's, African
Pride, Kissable Couture, Riverstreet, and Organix.

To further support the Focus 4 Life campaign please visit
www.foundationfocus.org a href="http://www.foundationfocus.org">http://www.foundationfocus.org> for information on how to purchase one-of-a-kind beaded
bracelets from Honesty Jewelry and Focus 4 Life t-shirts.

www.exclusiveaccess.net

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 4 hours ago. 10 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Ice T & Coco.....

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Are pregnant!!! I'm so happy for them. I love them as a couple! Congrats!

Acting?

Started by PrettyYoungThang in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkButtafly 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do I go about getting into acting? I know about going to Cali/NY and do 100 try outs during the season, but how else? What about that one website/group for models/actors that Tae Heckord and all…Continue

Tags: actor, actress, try-outs, acting

Latest Activity

Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Buffalo Bills Lesean McCoy Says Party Was Taken Out of Context
"@Philly spoken like a true Eagles fan."
3 hours ago
Nicole liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Designer Highlights: Sophia Webster
3 hours ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Designer Highlights: Sophia Webster
"Her work is cute and outside the box. Love it!"
3 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods commented on Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post A Look at the 2016 MLB Hall of Fame Ballot. Blogged by @kelseycearaa
"Terrell Jones, you are right. I still watch it but I grew up watching it and I try to watch all…"
3 hours ago
"Philly Fly Dive: I actually seem on Bleacher Report about him being the "main" choise and…"
3 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Talks Defending Her Sisters, Kylie Dating Tyga & More In Complex Magazine
"Lmbo...a mess"
4 hours ago
Selena commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Miami Hosts The Overtown Music and Arts Festival- Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"@ Philly Fly Diva...I would have went if I was there. I like all the artist performing."
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Buffalo Bills Lesean McCoy Says Party Was Taken Out of Context
"He's wack for even posting this party on Instagram. I hope the Eagles light him up when they…"
4 hours ago
"The party happened & it was WACK."
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Talks Defending Her Sisters, Kylie Dating Tyga & More In Complex Magazine
"She was high while taking this interview. Did anyone catch those teas that she was 16-17 messing…"
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 replied to Sean's discussion What is Flirting?
"Any male attention for some women LOL. I have actually heard a family friend say to her man…"
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Miami Hosts The Overtown Music and Arts Festival- Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"@ Selena - I know right! It looked fun and I'm glad they all performed despite the rain. "
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service