ATL - Polow da Don's Celebration 4 A Cause Event in support of the Focus 4 Life campaign

Polow da Don and several tastemakers gathered together on Friday, July 15th
to support the 4th Annual Celebration 4 A Cause fashion show as a part of the
Focus 4 Life campaign to benefit American Cancer Society. The scene was set at
Atlanta's Mason Murer Fine Art Gallery as esteemed designers including, Kevan
Hall, MATAANO, Tian Justman, Man vs. Machine, SACHIKA, Sammy B., True Religion,
Fli Pelican, J. Loren,  Reco Chapple, accessories by Coco & Breezy presented
their latest apparel.The lovely Bevy Smith, known for her work as a fashion
stylist and writer, served as host for the evening, while Grammy Award Winning
Gospel recording artists, Mary Mary, Stage Ready dancers, and rising stars, The
Baily Sisters (Chloe & Hailey Bailey), inspired the audience with special
performances. D. Woods (formerly of Danity Kane), Dondria (So So Def recording
artist) and Mishon (co-star of Lincoln Heights and R&B recording artist) lent
their support by participating as celebrity models.

WVEE V-103FM radio personality and self-proclaimed lifestyle expert, Kenny
Burns, honored select guests for their accomplishments in music, fashion and the
community. Devyne Stephens was honored with the Focus on Community Award, 20
year music industry veteran, Shanti Das, was honored with the Focus on Music
Award, model and Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star, Cynthia Bailey, was honored
with the Focus on Fashion Award, and designer Tian Justman (also a three-time
cancer survivor) was honored with the Focus 4 Life Award. All of the honorees
listed either knew-of or themselves were affected by cancer in some way...

Guests were also privy to pose for photo opps in the OMG Booth, dine on desserts
by Cute Lil Cupcakes and sip beverages provided by Grey Goose, Rex Goliath Wine,
Pinnacle & Whynatte and Fuze Energy Drink. C4AC attendees also received premium
giftbags stocked with goodies from Uptown magazine, Miss Jessie's, African
Pride, Kissable Couture, Riverstreet, and Organix.

To further support the Focus 4 Life campaign please visit
www.foundationfocus.org a href="http://www.foundationfocus.org">http://www.foundationfocus.org> for information on how to purchase one-of-a-kind beaded
bracelets from Honesty Jewelry and Focus 4 Life t-shirts.

www.exclusiveaccess.net

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Lawyers/In Law School

Started by Alyssa in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, I'm finishing up my junior year of UG. I really want to pursue a law degree. Everybody I talk to has the most negative things to say about law school. Anybody wanna drop some REAL knowledge on…Continue

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 8 hours ago. 2 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Kim K Tries to One-Up Amber Rose with Bikini Pics

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

Funny how not even a week after…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by BadgalCi yesterday. 3 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Latest Activity

Alyssa posted a discussion

Lawyers/In Law School

2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Met Colin Kaepernick On Instagram
"I can't stop laughing at his nose getting in the way"
3 hours ago
Tandy updated their profile
5 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on leauxink's blog post They're Digging In Your Pockets! TLC Hits Up Kickstarter To Fund Next Album!
"I think it's a great idea. I'm sure they have a great incentive pCkage where those who…"
5 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Wayne Suing Birdman, Young Thug Coming For The Carter
"Love triangle gone bad"
5 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Baller Alert's blog post Personal Blog - How I Got Started... and How I Keep Going
"Love this article every time. Taking a page from your book sis."
5 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Hottest Promoters: Supreme Team (Los Angeles)
"Team work makes the dream work."
6 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Christina Thomas's blog post The Lost Art of Conversation By Christina Thomas (@rebelledbydesign)
"Very eloquently written, my love."
6 hours ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Wayne Suing Birdman, Young Thug Coming For The Carter
"*sips tea* Young thug please siddown somewhere"
7 hours ago
RubyWoo's 8 events were featured
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
7 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Chicago Cubs Legend Ernie Banks Passes Away at 83
"Damn he was fine in his day. R.I.P Mr. Cub."
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service