You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Would You Give Back The Engagement Ring?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 11 hours ago. 6 Replies

As you might have read…Continue

Getting Flown Out

Started by Brie in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 12 hours ago. 9 Replies

Someone from a popular TO clique wants to fly me out.I've been flown out by sponsors/sugar daddies, but not someone around celebrities per se.Advice? How can I ensure some compensation, gifts, I…Continue

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Denzel, Will, Idris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EternallyGG 13 hours ago. 10 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Latest Activity

Arissa commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"You actually did. My opinion was "gross", and you asked why I was upset, hence…"
3 hours ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Ciara Wearing Givenchy Fall 2014 Snake Print Belted Dress For Givenchy Spring 2015 Show
"#Beat"
7 hours ago
Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Music: Keyshia Cole's Point Of No Return Listening Party
"Dope album cover #Libralove"
9 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Music: Keyshia Cole's Point Of No Return Listening Party
"I looooove the red hair on her."
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Never questioned your opinion asked a question. Anywho, carry on with your attitude"
10 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"The friend zone is basically when you do the couple stuff with our any intimate stuff."
10 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Babies: Check Out More Pics Of Dwyane Wade's Son With Aja Metoyer
"He's a cutie!"
10 hours ago
"Not upset, I just think certain things are gross. Everyone has an opinion right? Thanks for your…"
10 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Balmain Resort 2015 Collection For Balmain 2014.2015 Show In Paris
"I think it could have worked without those shoes and the choker"
10 hours ago
"Why you so upset arissa"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service