You need to be a member of Baller Alert.com to add comments!

Join Baller Alert.com

Connect

BallerBoards

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss 17 hours ago. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland yesterday. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy on Thursday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"I need to start doing more squats, I'm straight but her booty looks amazing lol"
33 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Raven's post reads: "Everyone on that show treated me with nothing but kindness."…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrian Peterson Says He'll Never Use a Switch Again
"I caught whippings/spankings on occasion. My parents put the fear of God in me. When I have kids I…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"I actually like this video more than the song. 7/11 the song seems like a whole bunch of studio…"
3 hours ago
Ph@tty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"I was just about to say the sea thing about Raven. She isn't defending him just saying she…"
14 hours ago
Shantel liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nicole Richie Wearing Marchesa Fall 2014 Laced Detail Top, Gold Satin Thigh High Slit Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Pumps For Gilt House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance Launch
14 hours ago
Shantel commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nicole Richie Wearing Marchesa Fall 2014 Laced Detail Top, Gold Satin Thigh High Slit Skirt, and Christian Louboutin Pumps For Gilt House of Harlow 1960 Home Fragrance Launch
"That fit is so chic ! Especially the top.."
14 hours ago
Alisha commented on Eleven8's blog post Singer Jazmine Sullivan Says She Considered Drug Use To Deal With Abuse
"Such a beautiful and talented woman. It's sad how some men will take advantage of a good…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service