For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
I love reality TV like the next television junkie but at some point you just have to say "This is a hot ass mess". Well folks, I have reached that point. At first I couldn't tell if this video was real or not, but after watching I see they are totally serious. This makes Love and Hip Hop Atlanta look like Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.
Follow Nina Labelle, Mrs. Mercy, Ms. Sha, Queen of Trill and Pooh as they do everything the Basketball Wives would do if they worked on a black and mild and Arizona tea budget. I do have a few concerns but I'll let you watch the video first.
Now allow me to discuss a few of my concerns with this video:
1) What exactly is a 'mini mansion' and who's trap house did they film this at?
2) Why aren't there any ads on this Youtube video? Did you do this for fun because you're definitely not getting paid.
3) Death to invisible parts.
4) The graphics are terrible. Just terrible.
5) Ms. Sha your husband is the CEO of WhoWhatWhere Records?
6) Ms. Sha's Chrysler 300 looks just like a Phantom.....until a real Phantom pulls up.
7) These ladies should look into a Citi Trends sponsorship.
8) What's up with this kitchen ass dinner scene? Moscato, rice and pork chops while we discuss other b******? Was Applebees closed?
This just goes to show that you too can make dreams come true with a Flip cam and Windows Movie Maker.
Update: (Part 2)