For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
I was having a conversation with someone today when this word came up. I hadn't used it since NBA All Star Weekend of last year so I thought I'd put it to use today. The word is "Ho-Bag"
What Is A Ho-Bag
Ho Bag [hoe-bag] noun: a portable container or receptacle for carrying articles to be used in cases of unplanned or surprise sexual excursions.
What's In A Ho-Bag?
The contents of a ho-bag include but are not limited to:
• change of clothes
• a pre-paid phone and some form of identification (just in case some crazy person tries to kidnap you and all the police find is your ho-bag. This is a worst case scenerio of course!)
• towels (who cares what you do with them, be creative)
• condoms (safe sex is great sex)
• cab fare
• mint gum (breath mints will also suffice)
• flats (shoes)
• liquid body soap
• snacks, if your blood sugar is low
• extra panties (if you wear those)
• a digital camera (if you're nasty)
What You Need To Know About A Ho-Bag?
- Ho-Bags can be paper or plastic. Leather or suede. People who use their ho-bags more than others tend to have fancier ones. If your ho-bag is Louis Vuitton, you have a problem and should consider counseling.
- A Ho-Bag should not be confused with an overnight bag. Overnight bags are usually for planned stays away from home, ho-bags are spontaneous.
- On nights when theres no sex to be had, ho-bags can be found in the trunk of your car
- Ho Bags should never leave the trunk of your car unless you are planning on NOT taking your car to the club that night. Once you see how important ho bags are, you'll never understand how you lived without one.
- Never under ANY circumstances let anyone borrow ANYTHING in your ho-bag. That's just nasty. No one likes a nasty ho!
Now ladies, what's in your ho-bag?