For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
Working ladies and gentlemen, if you're like me you're probably awaiting your W2's so you can make your way to the nearest H&R Block to claim someone's kid and get your hands on a large tax refund check. If you're also like me, you're probably wondering what you're going to do with all of that money. Well of course, I'm here to help.
10 Things To Do With Your Tax Refund Check
10) Splurge on Super Bowl and All Star Weekend: This is the perfect opportunity to show off in front of your friends. You have just enough money to get into 2 or 3 clubs, enjoy VIP & Bottle service and possibly even rent a luxury car to drive around in. Everyone will think you've been balling all year when in reality, you just got your refund check last Tuesday.
9) Upgrade your wardrobe: You can never have too much clothes, right? Now you can buy those Louboutins you have been eyeing. Even if your check only covers enough to buy one pair, atleast you can say you have a pair of red bottoms! Tell them hoes to hate on THAT!
8) Pay your unpaid speeding tickets: You've put it off for over a year now, your license is suspended and you're tired of bumming rides off of everyone else. It's finally time to take the responsible route and pay those unpaid tickets. You're not trying to spend next year in jail!
7) Instagram It: No one is going to believe the amount of money you got back this year! Since your cousin let you claim a couple of her kids you are getting back way more than you expected. What better way to celebrate than to cash your check and instagram it for all of your friends.
6) Buy a new car: Although you've already paid off your current car, with a couple G's in your pocket, you can now get the car you REALLY wanted. Sure, you'll be paying more on your car not but at least you're paying a note on a car you want.
5) Make it rain: I tell you what the first thing I would do with my tax refund would be, head to your nearest Onyx, Magic City, King Of Diamonds etc and make a lucky stripper's day! Start a psunami, and when you wake up in the morning, you may have to work at that club to make all that money back.
4) Donate It: It's time to be the humanitarian that you'd been telling yourself to be all year. Give back to charity or someone less fortunate. Giving away your money might make you feel better about lying on your tax forms.
3) Become a club promoter: What do you do with an extra grand or two? That's right, throw a party & book a couple of celebs to host it. If you're a pro at this you may end up flipping a couple grand into a couple more. If you're new at this, you may end up owing someone so much money you'll be paying them with your next 3 tax refund checks.
2) Home Improvement: Paint those walls, fix that cracked tile, you only get one refund check a year to be able to do all of the things you've been putting off. Imagine how much you've spent on the water bill in the last year because your faucet was leaking. This year that stops!
1) Save it: By far the hardest thing to do is get all that money and put it away in savings. Once you do though, it's out of sight and out of mind. Once it's out of mind you're actually better off. Putting a little away actually helps for your future. I've decided to put a percentage away for my son's college fund, hell, it's thanks to him I even get this much. Plus, he's too clumsy to be good at sports so this is all I got lol.