For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
I love Hello Beautiful website. They have some great articles and they are friends of Baller Alert. But I had to chuckle at this article titled "5 Ways To Keep Your Man From Cheating"
Check out these tips and tell me what you think:
1. Give him some good love– If a man knows he can get it better at home he won’t be so anxious to find it somewhere else. Obviously this is a two way street and you should expect him to give you good love too. When I say love I don’t mean sex only. I mean treating each other with care.
2. Know his friends– No man in a relationship really has any business out on his own. If he goes anywhere, he’s rolling with his friends. If his friends know that you are the business, they will make sure he doesn’t make any mistakes.
Watch out for the ex-girlfriends. Hooking up with an ex doesn’t feel like cheating to a lot of guys especially if they have children together and your relationship with that person is new. You probably won’t win over the ex-girlfriend like you can with the friends, but you can talk to your man and find out his feelings on her.
3. Let Him Know The Consequences – Please Don’t say:“You better not cheat on me or I will burn your momma’s house down, blow you up on Twitter and slash your tires!”
Do say: “Just to let you know, I’d be really hurt if I found out that you cheated on me and I’d never be able to commit to repairing what we have together if that happened.” (WARNING: Only bring this up in a conversation about cheating please don’t come to your man with this out of the blue)
4. Let Him Know He’s Special - Cheating isn’t always about sex for men, it’s mostly about ego. That’s why good looking guys with good looking girlfriends cheat on them with ugly women. Even the smallest and most insignificant ego boost is satisfying for us. So stroke his ego when you can, and expect some stroking in return.
5. Take Interest– Take interest in your man’s life. Find out what he’s doing when he’s not around you and follow up after he does whatever he’s doing. This is in no way about snooping, it’s really about getting more involved in his life and getting in a rhythm of sharing. The conversation should go something like this:
You:What are you and your boys doing tonight?”
Him:We’re going to watch the game.
You:oh really, I will be watching the Lifetime channel all night. I can’t wait.
You:Hey did you have fun watching the game?
Read more over at Hello Beautiful