For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
Am I the only female that is content with a quick fix? I'm talking about a lunch break smash session, before work beat fest or a secret "hurry up before he gets home" sexcapade? In the event that I'm the only one who things that the quicker the better, allow me to sway you over to my side with this blog.
5 Reasons Why I Prefer A Quickie
5) I have a busy schedule and it's hard enough as it is to fit anyone in. However, I am a woman and I have needs, so if I can fit some peen into my day, why not? As long as it doesn't throw off my schedule its absolutely okay with me!
4) You're my little secret, and that's how we should keep it. Remember that song? Remember what it was about? You have a girl, I have a man, it's just a physical attraction that we have. No one will suspect a thing if we keep our meetings short and brief. Leave no evidence, no bite marks, no scratches, no scents, just put it on me for about 15 minutes and send me on my way!
3) Uh huh, you know what it is, it's just a sexual thing, I don't want to be "with" you. If we have both come to an agreement that this is just a fling, then it's best that we keep this short and to the point. Foreplay and all the other excessive stuff is only going to lead to one of us catching feelings.
2) I have needs. Let's face the fact that our sex is amazing and I can't get enough of it. Yes, you may give it to me whenever I ask, but there are those times when I'm at work, church, or with my girls that I can't help but have the "D" on my mind. So in the mean time, in between time, put it down for a girl so I can have a productive rest of the day. Sometimes we just need to relieve a little stress every now and then.
1) You want it like I want it so don't act like you don't. I'm satisfying your fix and you're taking care of me, its as win win situation for us both. It doesn't have to last a long time, we can handle that later, but for now as long as we're both being taken care of.
Listen to the song that inspired this post.
Miguel - "Quickie"