For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
Disclaimer: This isn't for women who are going to get mad at a rookie being a rookie! They are young and just coming into money and need to be molded! They aren't going to have the millions at first but they will still trick like hell on you because rookies feel like they need to stunt and have something to prove...they will have side-hoes! Now if you are okay with all of that..proceed reading
Although the draft isn't until April the NFL Combine is in full effect. Now is the time to be previewing your babyballer ! Here are some TIPS on catching the eye of a future NFL Baller
1. WATCH THE COMBINE! I watch the combine simply because I am an avid fan, it's extremely boring at times HOWEVER you get your own first hand look at these new ballers and can decide for yourself if they are attractive.
2. After selecting the player of your choice it's SOCIAL NETWORK TIME! First find his twitter and read his tweets to get a since of who he is and his personality, if you can see your self vibing with that follow him. As you all may know, the real sh-- is on INSTAGRAM, ballers see pictures of you and can determine if they think you are someone they would want. DO NOT follow them (yet) like 2-3 of their pics... TRUST ME these men are bored in their hotel rooms in Indy. they WILL look at your profile and like your pics back & maybe even follow you.This always has worked for me, even before the combine so try it ladies!
3. After he likes your pics, put a cute emoji on just one of his pics, he's going to have tons of women on his sh-- but he just liked one of your pics/ followed you so he will notice when you do this, this will spark a convo be it him commenting your pics, or instaDMing you (have instaDM ladies! it's necessary) Also don't do this as soon as he uploaded, like random pics when he didn't just post, he will get the notification.
4. Keep in touch! Like and comment his stuff sparingly but DO NOT act like you need him, troll his pictures, or RT everything he says. Men who are gaining that much attention want a female who doesn't need them!
From there you may hook-up , have sex, or even be the MRS. one day It's your prerogative ! I'm very new to this but it has worked for me, men are visual creatures. A star football player from a school two states away followed me and i didn't even know him, he has over 22k followers and still takes the time to like and comment EVERYTHING of mine. One day I was watching college football and he made an incredible play that made him in the running for the top 5 picks in next years draft. Trust I will be playing my role b/c i thought he was sexy before i knew who he was!
I've tried this method with 3 new babyballers in this yrs draft after watching the combine TODAY and it worked, still haven't added them yet but my notifications are full of likes and comments from them.
1. Don't like everything and seem excessive or thirsty
2. Do not be a bird and screenshot you guys convo & hack his IG and end up on Baller Alert getting clowned by us
3. Follow him ONLY if he follows you back (if you are trying to get at him) why waste time? Also some athletes check to see how many pro ballers you follow, don't come off as a groupie be careful!
Good luck, this worked for me 3x over and it's only the 2nd day of the combine. Anything can happen but at least you can have some generous Baller friends if all else fails. I can't say whether this will work for a well known baller b/c their already in the game, that's why this is more focused towards Pre-Draft Babyballers!
For those who care about money, you can always look at pre-draft boards and see what round they are projected to go in so you can have a sense of what kind of money they will be making, if you care about those things
One more tip, make sure your pictures are sexy, yet tasteful, show your beautiful face, or nice body, show that you are fun and smart and like to enjoy life, remember men are visual creatures! If it doesn't work with my 2014 draft baller, i'm def keeping these new ones I met as friends! Hopefully some of you who are new to this will gain some knowledge! Hope I helped!