Shaunie O'neal has heard your cries. The Basketball Wives LA series which has seen less than satisfying ratings may be getting a bit of a makeover.
Every Monday frustrated fans of the franchise watch in disappointment as the Basketball Wives LA cast fails to compare to their Miami/New York counterparts. One fan in particular, Kevin of The Skorpion Show on Youtube, decided to hit Shaunie up on Twitter.
Great idea Shaunie!
I have a few suggestions of my own on how Shaunie can cure the Snoozefest that is Basketball Wives LA:
- Find a new story line and stop riding the "Jackie Is Crazy, We Hate Her" thing. It died last season when she spilled the tea on Draya and Gloria's hoe activities.
- Matterfact, let Jackie spill some more tea.
- Quit trying so hard. It seems like they brought in new girls to stir up some drama and it's failing miserably.
- Find someone to humble Gloria's ass. Feel free to substitute the word beat for humble.
- Cancel the show all together, LA really wasn't that good anyway.