For Women Who Want The Ballerific Life!
Attention ladies, please read the following questions carefully.
1. Are you’re a bad chick that has no problem landing a baller but it seems to never go past the dating stage?
2. Do ballers flock to you rather easily but don’t want anything serious?
3. Do you date, kick it, may or may not be intimate with these men but never had a real relationship. (I was gonna say “committed relationship” but mostly all of them cheat!)
If you answered yes to the aforementioned questions, then this message is for you! Please read on.
There are those who wonder how they can to move to the next step. They ask themselves, “What must be done to get to the next level?” Well, there are several reasons why you haven’t made it to “girlfriend status”.
1. You may be a jumpoff. Or a hoe. I don’t know you but you know if you got hoe tendencies. If that’s you, then understand that a lot of men don’t wanna turn a hoe into a housewife. I mean, if you’ve been with more dudes in one year than you have fingers, then you have hoe tendencies. (Btw, if you’re f****** all them dudes, please be getting something out of the deal. Don’t be a broke hoe. They annoy me. I figured that if you’re gonna be a hoe anyways, be a rich hoe! And at least get something out the deal. I know I always say that. But it’s because I’m dead ass serious!) Plus, men talk as much as women. If you’re dating an athlete, trust that there is an 80% chance that your name has been tossed around the locker room. My first baller said and I quote, “I’m going to the locker room tomorrow and I’m gonna ask my teammates if they know you. I need to know if you’re a hoe. Cause 80% of the women who date athletes are hoes.” Now, I’m sure this number of “80%” is not statistically proven. (Side Note: Would hoes really volunteer for a study!?!? LOL.) But I’m sure there is some level of truth to what he says. So, if you’re a jumpoff or hoe, then maybe that is why you haven’t made it to “girlfriend” status. Now, don’t get me wrong. Will they f*** you? Yes! But will they make you their girl? Maybe/maybe not.
2. He’s not ready. Just because you date a baller and yall kick it, doesn’t mean that he’s ready to settle down with you. Many of them enjoy the lifestyle of being single and being a playboy. Even though some won’t admit it, there are plenty of ballers who like the groupies, hoes, and many women that they can f*** on demand. It boosts their ego. So, having a girlfriend will cramp their operation. Moreover, there are a few that would actually like to be faithful to their woman. So if they are not ready for that kind of official relationship because they know they would cheat, they would rather not have a girlfriend at all in order to prevent her feelings from getting hurt. (Btw, the aforementioned is a rare scenario. LOL.) Plus, many of them are very cautious of groupies and golddiggers. So, it’s most likely gonna take a while for him to trust you. My Rule: If you didn’t meet him before the money, it gonna be hard for him to fall for you after the money.
3. Destiny. Ballers are no different from “regulars”. You date regular men and if you don’t make it to the next level, you say f*** it. You don’t go “outta your way” to find out how to take it to the next level. So, don’t do it with “ballers”. Ladies, it’s not that serious! If it’s meant to be, it’ll be. All you need is a little patience, time, luck, and destiny. And if you’re meant to be a baller’s girlfriend (preferably a wife), then you will be. Don’t fret tho. “Regulars” need love too!! There are plenty of them to choose from.
So to answer the question, “What must be done to get to the next level?”, I say…do nothing that you wouldn’t normally do…and just do you. If yall are compatible, enjoy each other company, and both are looking for relationships, then your chances of getting to the next level are quite high. Don’t go out of your way. Do you and let him do him. You don’t have to do magic tricks (…step away from the kegel balls!). Don’t put on a façade. You won’t be able to maintain it for long anyways. Just be who you are. He gotta love you for you anyways. There is no magic or love potion that can make a man fall for you. It’s all about you. And if you got what he’s looking for at that moment (and he’s ready for it), then he’s more than likely gonna snatch you up!
Shout out to M.I.S!